May Green Smoothie Challenge

12346»

Replies

• Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 3,489 Member
    I have smoothies all the time, but I put kale in it for the first time tonight. Pleasant surprise. It made my smoothie thicker and more filling. I use vanilla unsweetened almond milk, unsweetened vanilla protein powder, and fruit, so it's usually a little sweet. Kale made it taste less sweet, but didn't hurt the flavor at all. I'm gonna do it again! Good way to add veggies!
  • mkksemail
    mkksemail Posts: 1,561 Member
    Corina1143 wrote: »
    I have smoothies all the time, but I put kale in it for the first time tonight. Pleasant surprise. It made my smoothie thicker and more filling. I use vanilla unsweetened almond milk, unsweetened vanilla protein powder, and fruit, so it's usually a little sweet. Kale made it taste less sweet, but didn't hurt the flavor at all. I'm gonna do it again! Good way to add veggies!

Nice! That sounds delicious, actually 😋
  • mkksemail
    edited May 2023
    Ahhhh! Salad tonight! Much smaller than previous salad, after chicken burgers grilled outside:

Lettuce mix
    Tomato slices
    Pumpkin seeds
    Edamame
    Craisins
    🥗🍅✔️

(Forget to take pix)
  • SafariGalNYC
    SafariGalNYC Posts: 1,313 Member
    Had celery juice today with lemon. Didn’t get a photo. Not a smoothie.. but hydrating and green none the less!
  • mkksemail
    Nice, SafariGal!

I had green beans and carrots with dinner, but no salad. Seafood feast on the beach at a beach side restaurant near Oyster Bay with sister and brother-in-law. Really good! And feet in the sand while we ate was nice too ⛱️🌊

Tati, hoping all is well at yours ❤️‍🩹
  • mkksemail
    May 31! 😁😁✌️

No salad today - it's our last day here, we're eating to clear out the fridge 😉.

Tati, haven't heard from you since you and your son got so sick ... hoping you all are okay ❤️‍🩹.

Driving back to Maine at midnight. 🚘

Cheers!
    - mk :-) (NY)
  • mkksemail
    Tati, how are you?

Are you going to do a June Green Smoothie Challenge? :)
  • mkksemail
    edited June 2023
    Mon ci! 11,842 steps 🏃‍♀️! Goal! ⭐

84 FL oz 💦
    Calories Under Budget - 107 cals left in the bank 🍽️
    42 zone mins ⏫
    40 mins tracked exercise (22 min elliptical, 18 min aerobic workout 🤸‍♀️)
    7 hrs, 23 mins sleep ✅
    81 sleep score ✅
    75 readiness ✅
    85 stress mgmt ✅

Plus, game night at daughter's, with hubby and daughter 👨‍👩‍👧

Sure it was chilly, wet, and gloomy, but the day was JUST FINE 😊🩷💜🩵🫶

PS - no salad today, but Wendy's salad yesterday 👏

6gmm9q49jmni.jpg
  • mkksemail
    edited June 2023
    Hi Tati! 🙋‍♀️

Hope you're well ☺️
  • mkksemail
    @tatilove1988 , @SafariGalNYC and I have made a Get Your GREENS Challenge group! You should have received an invite earlier today. I hope you join us - as it was your inspirational May Challenge that was the germ that birthed the group :)

Group name, and description:
    Get Your GREENS Challenge ! Green Smoothies, Green Salads, Green Smoothie Bowls ... however works for you! 🧉 🥗 🥝 🥑
    A daily challenge to boost your consumption of greens, in particular, but other veggies & fruits work, too! Ask to join, if you're interested ...

Cheers!
    ~ mk :)