I'm Christie - 29 F and from the UK - looking for friends!

My goal overall is to lose around 10 stone (140lb).

I spent my childhood very active and slim till I got pregnant at a very young age and gained a lot of weight - in grand scheme of things, it wasn't that bad, I was about 175lb at 6 weeks post partum....13 years ago now.

Jump forward with my 2nd son, I started the pregnancy 225lb, and I ended the pregnancy 225lb! I didn't gain a pound - on way to my c-section I was 225lb. 6 week postpartum I was 205lb and I actually got down to 195lb in that first year..

The next 4 years though have seen me gain and gain till today when I hit 268lb!

With a goal weight of 9st2 or 128lb that leaves me with a lot of weight to lose!

Soooo if anyone wants a friend to buddy up with or just cheer each other on - add me please!

I plan to calorie count and maybe intermittent fast.

Replies

• xx__christiee
    xx__christiee Posts: 8 Member
    Bump
  • Creamtea42
    Creamtea42 Posts: 140 Member
    Hi xx_christie
    Also from th UK - though 57! With a lot to lose too… been here & back several times🥴😬🤬…. For me & my age, this is it … gotta to get fit & healthier this time! Add me if you like & We can cheer each other on!
  • xx__christiee
    Creamtea42 wrote: »
    Hi xx_christie
    Also from th UK - though 57! With a lot to lose too… been here & back several times🥴😬🤬…. For me & my age, this is it … gotta to get fit & healthier this time! Add me if you like & We can cheer each other on!

accepted your friend request!
  • JRuwhiu
    JRuwhiu Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Christine, I'm even older 61, live really remote in Australian - like a 15 hour drive north from Perth, to go shopping it's 3 1/2 hours - I'd like to be your friend as the only way I've been successful in weight loss is calorie counting and exercise
  • xx__christiee
    JRuwhiu wrote: »
    Hi Christine, I'm even older 61, live really remote in Australian - like a 15 hour drive north from Perth, to go shopping it's 3 1/2 hours - I'd like to be your friend as the only way I've been successful in weight loss is calorie counting and exercise

Added you x
  • 1KiwiShellM
    1KiwiShellM Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me . I’m from New Zealand . I’m 58. With about 120 ish pounds to lose .
  • Chelletwright5114
    Chelletwright5114 Posts: 2 Member
    Chelle here 48 following cal deficit and exercise. Feel free to add me
  • JD7646
    JD7646 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I’m from the UK
  • podperson1
    podperson1 Posts: 207 Member
    Hi Christie,

I'm from the UK as well. Am aiming to lose at least 90lbs so have a way to go too! Feel free to add me x
  • jennamartin946
    jennamartin946 Posts: 4 Member
    Add me.. I need help staying motivated lol
    I've try and failed at this a few times but need to loose at least 25lb
  • foliographerdoha
    foliographerdoha Posts: 35 Member
    Please add me