Looking for an accountabili-buddy!

Options
ZenCatGirl
ZenCatGirl Posts: 3 Member
edited June 2023 in Motivation and Support
Hi everyone!

Looking for someone (aged 30+) to chat with once or twice a week to check-in for accountability. I am currently plateaued and looking to lose my last 10 pounds! I have lost 37 pounds since 2013 years MFP on and off. I have also been plant-based for over 15 years and alcohol-free for 2! I also do OMAD or fast 20:4 about 5 days a week.

My goals are currently to work out three times a week for at least 24 minutes and I’m looking for someone who is up for the challenge! I am starting off with a realistic goal-set so I do not fail and get discouraged. I was thinking that having a partner to check in with after workouts would hold me accountable and keep me inspired.

Message me if you think we have similar goals! I’m starting today!

Replies

• Julia838D
    Julia838D Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I think we have similar goals and am also trying to do IF myself. I am not sure how to add friends on here but feel free to add me as I am also looking for WL buddies in my age group (40 in 2 weeks meh though most people think I'm in my 20s 🫣). I need help getting motivated to exercise mostly. Let's help each other reach our goals! :)