July 2023 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,346 Member
    Options
    Here's a rando pic from my laptop using the webpage interface. The other day I couldn't load a pic using the app on my phone...
    k6dvkifisfvx.jpg
  • chris_in_cal
    Options
    Here is another one from the app, on an Android phone.

Nope....I can't load a small .jpg picture from my phone.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,903 Member
    Options
    I loaded from my iphone app. I was too lazy to put it in a spoiler but had no issues.
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options
    Welp, seems like it's an android app issue. Boo. That's what I use 99% of the time. Hopefully there is a fix coming soon.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,101 Member
    Options
    Beautiful flower @SummerSkier !

Great run @martaindale !

Hahaha @AlphaHowls ! Great picture though. And, of course, great running.

Great 10 miles this morning @kgirlhart . Sorry about being chased by the dog though. Those little ones, I have found, seem to be the worst and sneakiest. Is it always out or was today a fluke? I know you said it usually barks at you from it's yard. But, I know how you feel. I have quit some of the routes I used to run because of the dogs that live there. It's frustrating.
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    July 1: Walk 1.00 mile - Run 2.00 miles - treadmill
    July 2: Walk 2.00 miles - Run 0.00 miles - treadmill
    July 3: Walk 2.00 miles - Run 1.50 miles - treadmill
    July 4: Walk 1.00 mile - Run 1.60 miles - treadmill
    July 5: Walk 1.50 miles - Run 1.50 miles - driveway laps
    July 6: Walk 1.50 miles - Run 2.00 miles - treadmill
    July 7: Walk 1.10 miles - Run 2.00 miles - treadmill
    July 8: Walk 1.00 mile - Run 2.50 miles - treadmill - also mowed my lawn
    July 9: Walk 1.00 mile
    July 10: Walk 1.00 miles - Run 2.30 miles - treadmill
    July 11: Walk 1.00 mile - Run 2.00 miles - treadmill - mowed at mom's and got my car out of the shop
    July 12: Walk 1.00 mile - Run 2.01 miles - Outside in Walterboro SC
    July 13: Walk 1.25 miles - On the beach
    July 14: Walk 1.00 mile - Run 2.13 miles - Early morning outside on the sidewalk along the beach
    July 15: Walk 1.02 mile - Early morning outside on sidewalk along the beach
    July 16: Walk 1.00 mile - On sidewalk with Tippy
    July 17: Walk 1.00 mile - After a day of swimming/tubing at Blue Springs
    July 18: Walk 1.00 mile - Run 2.30 miles - treadmill at hotel in Walterboro SC
    July 19: Walk 1.00 mile - Run 1.25 miles - treadmill after driving home and unpacking
    July 20: Walk 2.25 miles - treadmill
    July 21: Walk 2.50 miles - Run 2.00 mile - treadmill
    July 22: Walk 1.70 miles - Actually a wun - ran about 10 min at 4.5 mph - treadmill
    July 23: Walk 2.00 miles - treadmill - two hours doubles tennis later

57.91/80 mile goal

I did a 2 miles treadmill walk between church and lunch today. Then, I played doubles tennis this evening, outdoors, with the ladies that are better than me....which is great for improving my game. The temp was 84F (28.9C) with a slight breeze. I didn't feel horrible.

This week is going to be a busy one - back to the grind. A couple of days it is really going to be hard to get in a run/walk, so may have some one mile only days. I hope not many or I'm not going to make my goal for the month. I'll do my best and that is all I can do.
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    Great run @Laurz9191 . Enjoy your vacation.

Nice running @chris_in_cal . The question of the day is: What did you dress up as when you ran? :wink:
  • chris_in_cal
    Options
    shanaber wrote: »
    Also check out Parker's Lighthouse if you are there for dinner. They have a great deck that looks out at the Queen Mary and really good food.

Small world. Last time I was in Long Beach (about two years ago) we went to Parker's Lighthouse. I second it. Great view, a nice harborside place.