NEW FRIENDS WELCOME!!! Message below.

Hello there everyone! I started this journey in May 2023. It’s been hard but I think it’s motivating to track everything. Some days are harder than others. I was Keto for awhile and had great success. So a lot of my mentality is Keto based. Trying to incorporate healthy carbs is a new process for me. But I’m trying to learn the ways of MACROS when my brain is telling me low carb/no carb, has been a challenge. I love to cook so I would love to help exchange easy recipes or fun tips and tricks and snacks I’ve found. If you wanna be friends on this app and do this weight loss journey with me… just comment below or request me and let’s get to losing some weight!! 😎🤗

Replies

• PlatinumAngel94
    PlatinumAngel94 Posts: 5 Member
    Congrats! I did the same, I lost about 60 with a keto mindset. I found my body just behaved better with low carb, and the research into the flawed Anti-Fat (the macro) studies was really compelling. I hit a plateau though and started adjusting my macros to tweak things and encourage more loss.

My ratio now is more like 30:30:40 c:f:p. It's helping so far!

With recipes, girl I gotchu. My high protein Pinterest board has 76 pins and counting. Straight low cal only 9, but building more.