I lost 100 lbs on MFP and now want to coach. Rate my coaching brochure?

Options
gallicinvasion
gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
edited August 2023 in Chit-Chat
MFP forums are where I got my weight-loss started, and I learned SO much from these threads (especially the recipe ones, the Maintenance ones, etc). I found so many reasonable and straightforward people who use this tool, so I feel like I need your collective wisdom and advice!

After losing 95-100 lbs on MFP in 2018, I've been maintaining that loss. And I slowly started moving my career from education towards health coaching. And this year I've had my first clients so I'm super excited. I'm working on improving my 1-1 program, and I'm wondering if anyone could give me feedback on this brochure (for clarity?)

oh and for context, my next step forward is connecting with local doctors/nurses who have their own practices and who often find themselves recommending weight loss for their clients. This brochure would be for them to give any interested patients, and hopefully drive them towards my sales page.

Would anyone be willing to post their thoughts, critiques, or advice about this brochure for me?

mj0mb1c2qsqj.jpg
ry5ik3fckau5.jpg

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,525 Member
    Options
    It looks good. Congrats on your weight loss and maintenance. Passing on the knowledge and experience is the best thing you can do for others.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 35+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • cszulc
    cszulc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Looks good - I like your website as well.

Congrats on your loss and I wish you continued success in health and business!
  • gallicinvasion
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    It looks good. Congrats on your weight loss and maintenance. Passing on the knowledge and experience is the best thing you can do for others.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 35+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm so impressed that you've been in the fitness world for 35 years. How long has it been your main career?
  • gallicinvasion
    Options
    cszulc wrote: »
    Looks good - I like your website as well.

Congrats on your loss and I wish you continued success in health and business!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you looking at the website too, any advice or criticism is super appreciated. Thank you for the message =]