Hi, I am new.

Options
I am not sure if this is the same place that I used to come to but, looks like good motivation. I had many tragic events happen the year before the covid outbreak. When covid hit us I had so many things fall through and was trying to cope. I tend to emotional eat and not want to exercise when hard things happen. Therefore, I gained a good amount of weight, my health went very bad with new conditions to deal with, and my mental health was not well. I did not feel like myself anymore and lost where I even wanted to go. When June hit after some health and physical scares. (one being a car accident where I lost the car) I began to be more serious about getting myself in a healthier place in all areas. I knew I would have to start very small. I began in honest working on it (no matter what else is going on in my life) in June of 2023. My plan was just to get moving more than I had been, eat better, more water less sugar, watch and add positive things into my daily life, and put more positive ppl and motivation around me and boundaries on negative. Since June I have little by little been feeling more myself and a little stronger. I have been able to get off one medication. I have gained a little strength and muscle, I lost 21 lbs. I have got tiny positive habits started. I hope to make supportive friends and keep on this healthier journey as I can.