Let's pack on the muscle - natty style

Options
LiftAndCode
LiftAndCode Posts: 6 Member
edited August 2023 in Introduce Yourself
MyFitnessPal Warriors!

Get ready to feel the ground shake because I'm back and I'm bringing the thunder. After a 15-year hiatus, I'm storming back into the bodybuilding arena like a force of nature.

From being hailed "Teen of the Week" on bodybuilding.com to conquering the INBF NYS championships in 2008, I've tasted victory and I'm hungry for more. But life took me on a detour into the world of software development, where I built my skills and forged my path.

Now, the iron calls me again, and I've answered with a vengeance. For the last 8 months, I've been in that gym, hitting it 4 times a week, and guess what? I've gone from 142 lbs to a formidable 155 lbs, all while maintaining a body fat percentage of 10-12%.

But mark my words, this is just the beginning. The stage is set, and my goal is clear: I'm aiming for a towering 170 lbs with that same razor-sharp body fat percentage. They say it's a wild ride, gaining 15 lbs of muscle as a natural warrior, but I thrive on challenges.

So here's the deal, MyFitnessPal warriors: the path ahead won't be easy, but it's the road to glory. It's about pushing past limits, redefining expectations, and leaving a legacy of raw power, discipline, and unyielding spirit.

Step into the ring with me, because together, we're unleashing a storm that the fitness world won't forget.

Replies