New lifestyle

Options
oneblessedman61
oneblessedman61 Posts: 1 Member
edited September 2023 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Ed, and I have been close to the edge of no return as far as my physical well-being. However, my primary doctor and I were determined to bring me back off the edge. So I started back on the road to the new me. I have lost 36 pounds since April 26th. How did I do this? It was not so new or a passing fade of weight loss but the old-fashioned way of tracking my food, exercising drinking water, water, and more water. I am starting a new program at the YMCA next week. The program is called, "Lifestyle 360 Weight Loss Program."

My goal weight is 170 pounds, which is what I weighed in the United States Air Force. Anyway hope each of you is doing well and meeting your goals.

We can do this!!!

Replies

• lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,964 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!
  • MurphmomSparkles
    MurphmomSparkles Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You got this! You're doing amazingly!
  • kqqpb8kq2q
    kqqpb8kq2q Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    36 lbs is great. How much more are you hoping to lose?
  • rwatts2165
    rwatts2165 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job Ed! You are going to be very successful. Keep up the amazing work! I am down 198 with 60 to go. It can be done. 10 weeks ago I stared a similar program at my Y and it has been so much fun meeting new people and being laser focused. Greta accountability. Robert
  • zebasschick
    zebasschick Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're doing great - keep us posted!
  • MacLowCarbing
    MacLowCarbing Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Welcome from someone else who went to the edge before wising up enough to turn around. 36 lbs is awesome, sounds like you're on a great track.