Hello 👋🏼

Just started on the app yesterday. I’m a 27 year old female. Currently 150 and my goal is 130-125. I used to be very active throughout school age and college (dance mainly). College played rugby. I did Orangetheory for a few years after graduating. Now after being married almost 2 years I’ve gained 20 lbs. I know it could be worse but I feel uncomfortable and want to initiate a change. Counting calories is new for me so this will be interesting. I also plan on doing 30min jogs on the treadmill daily along with 30 min of weight training. Set to fast 14 hrs which is somewhat normal anyways thanks to my work schedule.

That’s all for now, thanks for reading!

Replies

• printdoc2006
    printdoc2006 Posts: 30 Member
    Intermittent fasting is a great way to lose weight and get back in shape. However, you need to also be mindful of your diet, so you may want to move towards ketovore or carnivore. Certainly, the more you can limit sugars from your diet and be ultra-low. Carb the quicker, you'll drop the pounds.

I currently practice OMAD and I'm sure to eat no later than 6:30 PM. And I always no matter how much I've exercised. During the day, walk at least 10 to 20 minutes after a meal. To put my body in fat burning versus fat conservation.

Best of luck