I’m a newbie

Options
I’m using this app after many years on WW and the WW app. Yep - it’s a lifelong struggle.

Anyway, gotta say I am loving the app. I started using it when I started 75 hard a few days ago. I was looking for something very structured and boy did I find it.

Hope everyone is doing well and making progress towards their goals, whatever they may be.

Replies

• fabgeekmom
    fabgeekmom Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m a former WW member, too. I was gaining weight on WW. I guess the 0 point foods were to blame. My doctor recommended MFP. I’ve lost 10 pounds since March.
  • galendrive
    galendrive Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had great success on WW in the past but it just sorta hasn’t been working for me lately. I’m really liking this app so far - it’s only my first week.

Take care!
  • qmvtcyjbw9
    qmvtcyjbw9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am struggling after a minor medical issue to lose 18 lbs as I was pulled off of power walking, weights etc for 3 months. The meds they had me on r k ow to cause weight gain. I have been back to walking 12000steps for 6 weeks, eating healthy and the weight is not budging ! Any ideas on what may help? I am 60. Thanks! Sunshine
  • fabgeekmom
    fabgeekmom Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Be patient and keep on with what you’re doing. Check your macros and see if you are eating too many carbs. Make sure you are tracking everything and using a food scale and measuring cups and utensils.
  • bionic_blonde
    bionic_blonde Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in the 75 Hard. I've been reading about that. Hows it going for you?