Women 200lb+, Let's Dream Big This December!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• mmatcha_latte
    mmatcha_latte Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Name: Melissa
    38 years old, 5'8" woman

My Numbers:
    SW: 263.4 lbs (Nov 1 2023)
    Dec GW: 247 lbs (-5 lbs)
    ✨🌟✨
    1st GW: 199 lbs
    2nd GW: 163 lbs
    Ultimate GW: 140 lbs

❄️🎄☃️🎅🤶🎁
    Weigh-ins: Sundays
    Dec SW = 252.4
    12/3/23 = 250.4 (-2)
    12/10/23 = 250.6 (+0.2)
    12/17/23 = 249 (-1.6)
    12/24/23 = 244.8 (-4.2)
    12/31/23 = 242.8 (-2)
    Total WL/G for the month= -9.6 lbs

Total lost since November 1st 2023: 20.6 lbs 🥳

Happy new year everyone! 🎉 I hope that 2024 will be the best year yet for all of us. 🎆🎇 I wish for good health and good life to all ❤️ We can reach our goals!!
  • kiteflyer105
    kiteflyer105 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Melissa-You did a fantastic job! December, in my opinion, is the hardest month of the year. Woot. Woot!
    Happy 2024 everyone! I hope more people appear again. December was a very challenging month for me. I was losing weight until I stating bingeing on anything I wanted. That really is not the direction I need to be going in. I gained 13 lbs. and lost 10lbs. I still am lighter than ever, yet still need to be consistent. I am still trying to meet my activity goal of walking 5x a week. This is increasing over time.
    Honestly, I have 11 days until my surgery. I am focusing doing the healthiest habits that I can. It is 1 month of recovery. After getting out of the hospital, I will focus on eating well. When I feel good enough, then I will start exercise again. I still need to keep on moving. I know what happens if I don’t. I can’t get in cardiac rehab without a doctors note. All I can do is the best I can do.

Goals for 2024 (January)
    -Show up for surgery/ complete surgery
    -Take a month to recover
    -Practice self-care
    -work on not Bingeing daily
    -Listen to Brain Over Binge Podcast weekly
    - have PCP appointment after surgery
    -I want to weigh my goal weight at the end of September 2024. This year.
    If it is to be, it is up to me.

My goal is to weigh less than 210 lbs. in January. I am not setting a number. My goal is to make it through January and finish.
  • RavenStCloud
    RavenStCloud Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    💜💜💜Hello, ladies!💜💜💜

Next month's/year's group has been posted in the Motivation and Support forum:

🎉🎉Women 200lb+, Let's Rock 'n Roll this January!!!🎉🎉

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10906160/women-200lb-lets-rock-n-roll-this-january#latest
  • justanotherjen13
    justanotherjen13 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    GOALS:
    * portion control, portion control, portion control
    * make good food choices (going to be hard with the holidays coming up)

SW: 294 (7/4/23)
    December SW: 215.6
    CW: 219.4 (12/31)
    GW (short term): 200
    GW (long term): 165

12/31 update: I ultimately gave up the last couple weeks of December. All of the holiday treats were too tempting. So I decided for Christmas, I would get to eat what I wanted for the rest of the year and on the 1st, I'll go back to my controlled eating. I enjoyed my ice cream and pie and chips and not having to weigh everything. I even got to enjoy eating out twice without worrying about how many calories were in what I was ordering. It was very nice, but I'm ready to get back on track because I gained 11lbs in the last 2 1/2 weeks.