Replies

• 54ShadesOfBlue
    54ShadesOfBlue Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    5/8 - Came in under goal day 😀
  • 54ShadesOfBlue
    Options
    5/9 - another strong day… feeling much more on top of things. Under goal again
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,506 Member
    Options
    5/9 - another strong day… feeling much more on top of things. Under goal again

This is great, @54ShadesOfBlue: Keep up the goodness. Success in one part of life can possibly be a counter-balance to challenges in another area . . . but I know that isn't easy.
  • 54ShadesOfBlue
    Options
    5/10 Maintenance day today - good day. Orderd some more fig trees. Harvest time this fall is going to be interesting!
  • 54ShadesOfBlue
    Options
    5/11 - Over today - needed a break from logging.
  • 54ShadesOfBlue
    Options
    5/12 - at maintenance today.
  • 54ShadesOfBlue
    Options
    5/13 - a good day all around. Was able to take 1/2 the day old to watch my younger sons final high school sports event. Came in under goal today! Food intake was under control 👍
  • 54ShadesOfBlue
    Options
    5/14 - day started rough … very little sleep from the night before and woke up with a headache bad enough to call in sick … by about 3:00 started to feel better. Got some chores done outside, which greatly improved my outlook on things overall. Sometimes I wonder if I would have been happier working more with my hands for a living but that’s a debate for anther time -clearly there are ups and downs on both sides. With my afternoon activity, my food came in under goal again today 😀
  • 54ShadesOfBlue
    Options
    4/15/24 - things went as expected. Was over due to having a nice dinner out with my younger son - these next 2-3 days are just him and I together and that probably won’t happen again for quite some time. Great conversation, and after a not so great office day, I needed that positive part and a reminder of what’s so good in my life.
  • 54ShadesOfBlue
    Options
    5/16/2024 - above goal but below maintenance…
  • 54ShadesOfBlue
    edited May 18
    Options
    5/ 17/2024. - hard work day good family day…. So good day even though I was over maintenance
  • 54ShadesOfBlue
    Options
    5/18 at maintenance- older boy came home from college today 😀
  • 54ShadesOfBlue
    Options
    5/19 maintenance day
  • 54ShadesOfBlue
    Options
    With MFP discontinuing the news feed features I am going use some other app. Good luck everyone.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,506 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear it, but wish you well, no matter what app you choose. Stay the course: Best wishes!
  • ddsb1111
    ddsb1111 Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I’m going to be 54 in a few weeks and have decided enough is enough after far too many failed attempts to get healthy. I feel utterly disgusted in that I have left myself down….

Don’t forget why you started this thread. I hope you continue to journal wherever you go.