Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 245

Replies

• CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,115 Member
    @quiltingjaine I know what you mean—I used to covet yarns long before I started knitting 8 or so years ago!

I'm in that in-between when I have yarns I love, I have projects I've begun, but I haven't quite gotten to the full-on knitting where I finish a project yet I stare at the beautiful yarn imagining how beautiful that blanket will be one day.... Oops!

I do love that sweater, particularly the color! One day I might figure out the sweater thing haha! I'm only on a 1/8th completed scarf and a barely started blanket.
  • SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 3,178 Member
    @deepwoodslady Thank you. I don’t know about talent. I have a good eye, and was determined to learn. I make lots of booboos, but of course I don’t highlight those! 😊 I agree about the yarn, and it’s even nicer in person, with warm brown undertones. Makes me think of autumn leaves and a roaring fire in the fireplace. 🔥
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 6,153 Member
    judefit1 wrote: »
    I am so glad I found this challenge- just being honest and aware is helping me make better decisions.

And we are so glad you found US!