Looking for new friends

Options
Returning user to MFP. I’ve always found the site to be useful, but I’m trying to break a few bad habits I’ve slipped back into! New friends are always good! Anyone can add me!

Replies

• annbutler2155
    annbutler2155 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too am interested in a buddy. I have lots to lose, but want to focus on the daily discipline rather than the end results. I am over 60, and planning to change my lifestyle by making permanent changes. 🙃 I don't want to revisit this place in my life again. I totally enjoy life and laughter.
  • Genevie8
    Genevie8 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Same here. I have been a yo-yo diet person much of my life and now that I am in my 60's, I'm tired of it. I recently joined a weight loss program through my insurance and dropped 14 lbs very slowly but I have much more to go. Our insurance changed and I am no longer allowed to do that plan. So I am kind of bummed out but I've been on MyFitness for years, just not much recently, so I am returning.
  • carterbrent
    carterbrent Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I would also like accountability and support. I am a retired 62 year old female that has lost 25 pounds very slowly in the last 2 years but want to lose another 40 pounds. Please add me if you are looking for friends along your journey
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’ll add you and anyone can feel free to add me! I’m here every day.