πŸŽ‰β„οΈ January Daily Logging and Weigh-in Challenge❄️πŸ₯³

Options

Replies

• StirredIntention
    StirredIntention Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hey friends! My name is B - I live with my husband and two kids and work in community mental health. I've never not struggled with my weight, so I'm focusing on long term habits so I can live a longer and more active life with my family.

Monthly Habits:
    Log all my food πŸ₯™
    Work out 3x/week πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
    8 glasses of waterπŸ’§
    Self Care Activity 🧢

Sept weightloss: 6.7 lbs
    Oct weightloss: 3.1 lbs
    Nov weightloss: 2.3 lbs
    Dec weightloss: 2 lbs

⛄️❄️ JANUARY ❄️⛄️
    1: πŸ₯™πŸ§Ά
    2: πŸ₯™πŸ§Ά My husband was sworn into town council tonight and we went out with the family to dinner to celebrate! I'm guestimating the calories but we had a great night ❀️
    3: πŸ₯™
    4: πŸ₯™ Weatherman is calling for snow this weekend! Grabbing some groceries and looking forward to a weekend at home.
    5: πŸ₯™πŸ§Ά
    6: πŸ₯™πŸ§ΆπŸ’§πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ First work out since getting over covid and feeling so much better!
    7: πŸ₯™πŸ§ΆπŸ’§πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
    8:πŸ₯™πŸ§Ά
    9: πŸ₯™πŸ§ΆπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
    10: πŸ₯™πŸ§Ά This day was rough. Calling it a night and starting over tomorrow.
    11: πŸ₯™πŸ§Ά
    12: πŸ₯™πŸ§Ά
    13: πŸ₯™πŸ§ΆπŸ’§
    14: πŸ₯™πŸ§ΆπŸ’§πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
    15: πŸ₯™πŸ§ΆπŸ’§
    16: πŸ₯™πŸ§Ά
    17: πŸ₯™πŸ§ΆπŸ’§πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ Hit all my goals today! Enjoying the YouTube videos while it's too chilly to walk outside.
    18: πŸ₯™πŸ§ΆπŸ’§
    19: πŸ₯™πŸ§ΆπŸ’§Kind of a blech day - I got too cozy with my sons bag of peanut butter M&Ms and then I got a headache from the sugar. Now I've napped and just focusing on a fresh start tomorrow.
    20:
    21:
    22:
    23:
    24:
    25:
    26:
    27:
    28:
    29:
    30:
    31:
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,792 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year!

Welcome to your year of refocusing on becoming a healthier you. We’re all in this together.

Hello, I’m Jill. πŸ₯°I’m 53, 5’7” and I live in Michigan.

My goals for January :
    βš–οΈWeigh- in daily
    πŸ“Log daily
    πŸ™†β€β™€οΈStretch daily/ Exercise 3x per week- starting at 15-20 minutes of beginner dance workouts
    Get back down to under 200 pounds
    Hang out in the 190’s for awhile.
    My ultimate and hopefully sustainable goal is 185.

Starting weight January 1st:
    Jan 1: 205.6
    marks the start of 2024
    Let the fun begin!

Jan 2: 204.5
    I love January! New Year reset has begun. I moved my daughter back to college today and got to spend all day with her. I’ll miss having her home for the holidays, but she’ll be home for the weekend in less than 10 days.

Jan 3: 203.4
    It’s amazing what logging everything and exercise can do! Feeling fabulous. πŸ₯° Time to do some quick exercise with Up to the BEat fit with Gina B on YouTube then it’s time to take down the Christmas tree and decorations before heading back to work tomorrow.

Jan 4: 203.3 Happy Thursday friends! Today is my Monday. Time to get back to work and keep up with the good habits.

Jan 5: 202.8 πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒ
    Jan 6: 202.7 😁😁
    Jan 7: 201.7 I love waking up and getting on the scale again. Happy Sunday!❄️
    Jan 8: 202.8 not gonna stress… part of the process. Happy Monday. πŸ₯°
    Jan 9: 203.2 over indulged in salty wings while watching U of M play in the National Championship last night. Great game and tasty food. Gotta eat more veggies today to compensate.
    Jan 10: 204.6 It’s amazing how quickly the scale reacts to a day of mindless grazing. Need to stop the slip back into bad habits now.
    Jan 11: 204.7
    Jan 12: 203.7 ⭐️
    Jan 13: 202.7 ⭐️
    Jan 14: 202.5 ⭐️logging makes the difference
    Jan 15: 201.4 ⭐️ and the Lions win their first playoff game since 1991!!! 🦁
    Jan 16: 201.4 😁 It’s another cold start today… 8 degrees F / -13 degrees C
    Jan 17: 202.4 πŸ™ƒ
    Jan 18: 201.3 😁 Happy Thursday!
    Jan 19: 201.6 πŸ‘
    Jan 20: 202.2 πŸ™ƒ

JillπŸ₯°
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady , Remind me what is DGS
  • WhiskeyDeltaKilo
    WhiskeyDeltaKilo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good day to all. I forgot to weight this morning, but have kept plenty busy knocking snow off the roof and replacing base board heaters. What a day!
  • StirredIntention
    StirredIntention Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hey friends! My name is B - I live with my husband and two kids and work in community mental health. I've never not struggled with my weight, so I'm focusing on long term habits so I can live a longer and more active life with my family.

Monthly Habits:
    Log all my food πŸ₯™
    Work out 3x/week πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
    8 glasses of waterπŸ’§
    Self Care Activity 🧢

Sept weightloss: 6.7 lbs
    Oct weightloss: 3.1 lbs
    Nov weightloss: 2.3 lbs
    Dec weightloss: 2 lbs

⛄️❄️ JANUARY ❄️⛄️
    1: πŸ₯™πŸ§Ά
    2: πŸ₯™πŸ§Ά My husband was sworn into town council tonight and we went out with the family to dinner to celebrate! I'm guestimating the calories but we had a great night ❀️
    3: πŸ₯™
    4: πŸ₯™ Weatherman is calling for snow this weekend! Grabbing some groceries and looking forward to a weekend at home.
    5: πŸ₯™πŸ§Ά
    6: πŸ₯™πŸ§ΆπŸ’§πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ First work out since getting over covid and feeling so much better!
    7: πŸ₯™πŸ§ΆπŸ’§πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
    8:πŸ₯™πŸ§Ά
    9: πŸ₯™πŸ§ΆπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
    10: πŸ₯™πŸ§Ά This day was rough. Calling it a night and starting over tomorrow.
    11: πŸ₯™πŸ§Ά
    12: πŸ₯™πŸ§Ά
    13: πŸ₯™πŸ§ΆπŸ’§
    14: πŸ₯™πŸ§ΆπŸ’§πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
    15: πŸ₯™πŸ§ΆπŸ’§
    16: πŸ₯™πŸ§Ά
    17: πŸ₯™πŸ§ΆπŸ’§πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ Hit all my goals today! Enjoying the YouTube videos while it's too chilly to walk outside.
    18: πŸ₯™πŸ§ΆπŸ’§
    19: πŸ₯™πŸ§ΆπŸ’§Kind of a blech day - I got too cozy with my sons bag of peanut butter M&Ms and then I got a headache from the sugar. Now I've napped and just focusing on a fresh start tomorrow.
    20: πŸ₯™πŸ§ΆπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
    21:
    22:
    23:
    24:
    25:
    26:
    27:
    28:
    29:
    30:
    31:
  • sammcc7907
    sammcc7907 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi , I’m Sam (Samantha) 53yrs, 5ft 4 and from Adelaide in South Australia
    I am really hoping to stick at this, this time around and lose the weight that should never have gone on in the first place

Starting weight - 85kg (eek) - 187lbs
    Goal weight - 65kg - 143lbs

January
    8 - 85kg (187.4lbs)
    9 - 84.6kg
    10 - 84.4kg
    11 - 84.4kg
    12 - 84.1kg
    13 - 84.4kg
    14 - 84.3kg (185.8lbs)

15 - 84.1kg
    16 - 84.1kg
    17 - 83.9kg
    18 - 83.6kg
    19 - 83.5kg
    20 - 83.5kg
    21 - 83.5kg - 14km beach walk
    Bit of a holding pattern here but at least it is not going up. Spent a very indulgent afternoon checking out a couple of the McLaren Vale wineries, here in Adelaide with hubby. We are very fortunate in where we live. Beaches, walking trails and wineries on our doorstep.
    Better buckle down a bit more next week.
    Total loss over the past two weeks - 1.5kg