🎉❄️ January Daily Logging and Weigh-in Challenge❄️🥳

Options
jm216
jm216 Posts: 3,745 Member
Happy New Year! Welcome to new and returning friends!

2024 is here and January is our fresh new start or a continuation of current success. We are here to support and encourage you along the way.

This year we’ve added a year-long challenge as well:
❤️⭐️2024 Weekly Weigh-in Challenge⭐️❤️

We thought it would be fun to have a place to go for the entire year as well. So make sure to “favorite” both of these threads so you can easily find them.

This year is about you setting your personal goals and how you’d like to achieve them, and having friends to cheer you on!

We’re so glad you’re here!

Jill🥰

Replies

• jm216
    Options
    You’re the best, Stormy!!
  • jm216
    Options
    Hi. My name is Dawn and I am a 53 year old mom of 2. I live in Colorado (recent transplant) and have about 40 pounds to lose. I will weigh in weekly and log daily starting 1/1/24 and continue to work out 3 or more times a week. Looking forward to continuing my fitness journey. I’ve lost 22 lbs in 2023.

Welcome Dawn! Congrats on your 22-pound weight loss this year.
  • jm216
    Options
    Hi! I'm Mickey and I live in SW Washington. 52 and mom of one teen boy. I have about 50 lbs to lose that I have been gaining over the past 6 years. Sick of growing out of my own clothes so fast and feeling bloated all the time!

I'm starting off January with the 75 Hard challenge which includes:
    • An a.m. workout
    • An afternoon workout outdoors
    • Progress pics every day
    • Read 10pp of nonfiction each day (I'm going to read Kristin Neff's Self Compassion
    • Following any diet (I'm doing CICO)
    • No alcohol

Don't know what I weigh right now. It's probably close to 190. Going to get on the scale as soon as I'm home from holiday trip.

Welcome Mickey! You’re gonna love this group!
  • jm216
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 50+ yo married female, 5'6", and tired of looking and feeling like I do. I’m making changes to get out of the Obese category, to look good in my clothing, and to have confidence in public again.

Looking forward to kicking off January with all of you. :)

Welcome back! So glad you’re here!!
  • Rh1aB1a
    Rh1aB1a Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hey yall! Hoping to lose at least 5lbs this month! Will update on New Years Day!!!

❤️❤️❤️
  • BBIPAD2
    BBIPAD2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name Brittani Burt. Exercise everyday lose weight