MY 100 POUND JOURNEY

Options

Replies

• 7freshflowers
    7freshflowers Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My name is alessa. Current weight 280. I am currently on a vegetarian diet with the addition of eggs. Excited to participate
    Hi there Alessa. Welcome to MY 100 POUND JOURNEY. I’m also on a vegetarian diet. Seems to work best for me. 🌽 🥕 🥦

• 7freshflowers
    Options
    JodieHut wrote: »
    Hi ladies! Stay positive and keeping moving forward! And drink lots of water!! :)
    HW:280
    SW:266
    CW:251
    Amen to that! Jodie, thanks for sticking with us on the journey since 2023. Looks like you’ve lost about 30 lbs so far. 👏 Stay with us, girlfriend. Happy to have you here. ☀️

• 7freshflowers
    edited May 30
    Options
    Since I’ve been on a “Losing Streak” lately, I thought you’d all like to know what I’ve been eating. Today I’ve had:
    1) 2 packs of Walmart Great Value brand instant Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
    2) 2 hard boiled eggs
    3) 1 Naval orange
    4) 1 cup of coffee
    5) 6 “That’s it!” brand Organic Dark Chocolate Fig Truffles (from Costco)
    6) 2 medium sized baked potatoes with butter, chopped green onions, and salt & pepper
    7) tossed green salad with olive oil and basmic vinegar. 😋

That’s All Folks. 😎
  • gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Since I’ve been on a “Losing Streak” lately, I thought you’d all like to know what I’ve been eating. Today I’ve had:
    1) 2 packs of Walmart Great Value brand instant Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
    2) 2 hard boiled eggs
    3) 1 Naval orange
    4) 1 cup of coffee
    5) 6 “That’s it!” brand Organic Dark Chocolate Fig Truffles (from Costco)
    6) 2 medium sized baked potatoes with butter, chopped green onions, and salt & pepper
    7) tossed green salad with olive oil and basmic vinegar. 😋

That’s All Folks. 😎

Is this a particular diet/focus or your own composition?
  • 7freshflowers
    Options
    Hello Monika. Thanks for asking. My “particular diet/focus” is to eliminate all animal products from my diet (except the occasional egg or two). Also, I carefully log everything I eat on MFP which helps greatly. 🍞 🥔 🥦

I’ve lost another 1.2 pounds since yesterday. I may be full of beans (garbanzos). But so far, my plan is working. We’ll see how long it lasts. 😎

• jgot2lose2
    jgot2lose2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    One month down - taking it one month/one week/one day/one hour/one minute at a time. Lost 10.2 lbs this month, even with my memorial day weekend meltdown. I want to continue this momentum!

Highest Weight 328.4
    Current 318.2 (5/31/24)
    1st Short Term Goal: 295
  • 7freshflowers
    Options
    jgot2lose2 wrote: »
    Lost 10.2 lbs this month. I want to continue this momentum!
    Yay Jen! 🎉 👏 You will. 😀

• 7freshflowers
    edited June 1
    Options
    Hey everyone. I’ve lost 0.5 lbs since yesterday. Today’s Menu was:

BREAKFAST: A big bowl of Kellogg’s Sugar Frosted Flakes with Silk Soy Milk, 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 cup black coffee ☕️ 🥣 🥚

DINNER: 1 entire can of Del Monte string beans, butter, salt & pepper. 1 Baked Russet Potato with butter, salt & pepper. A tossed green salad with sliced red onions, 0.5 cup garbanzo beans, Ken’s Steakhouse Thousand Island dressing. 🥔 🥗 🫘

DESERT: About 3 cups Townsend Farms (Costco) frozen mixed fruit. 🍍 🍑 🍓

I’ll let you know what the scale said tomorrow. 😎
  • gesundundmunter
    Options
    SW 258.4 lbs July 2023
    CW 235.8 lbs
    GW 180 lbs
    Ultimate GW 150 lbs

I managed to maintain my weight +/- 0.5 lbs, added 0.5" to my waist :(. 3 more weeks of work commute and closer to self-care.
  • gesundundmunter
    Options
    Hello Monika. Thanks for asking. My “particular diet/focus” is to eliminate all animal products from my diet (except the occasional egg or two). Also, I carefully log everything I eat on MFP which helps greatly. 🍞 🥔 🥦

I’ve lost another 1.2 pounds since yesterday. I may be full of beans (garbanzos). But so far, my plan is working. We’ll see how long it lasts. 😎

Good for you! I log every day. The only beans that I like are red kidney beans.
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 232 Member
    edited June 1
    Options
    Hello everyone. I don't know if it's too late to join the group but I started my weight loss journey on April 15th at 253 lbs. I want to get down to 150lbs as my long term goal but have decided to do this journey 5 lbs at a time. Today I weighed in at 228.8 lbs.

SW 253 lbs
    CW 228.8 lbs
    STGW 175lbs
    LTGW 150lbs

Looking at your progress, I can see that you all are motivated and determined as well. Congratulations to you all!
  • lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    mug6jg02927p.jpg

May Month update

Start of May weight: 337.6lbs

End of May weight: 327.6lbs

Total Month Loss: 10lbs

Current weight: 325.6lbs

Hope everyone else is doing well and keeping focused. Best of luck, hoping June brings much success to us all! :)
  • 7freshflowers
    edited June 1
    Options
    SW 258.4 lbs July 2023. CW 235.8 lbs. I managed to maintain my weight +/- 0.5 lbs. 3 more weeks of work commute and closer to self-care.
    Yay Monika! Despite the fact that you've lost 23 lbs, "Maintaining" is also a major success. 👏🏼 You're doing good. Only 3 more weeks until your work commute is over. Time goes by so fast, it'll be here before you know it. Then you'll have plenty of time for some "self-care." Yay! 👏🏼 😀

• 7freshflowers
    edited June 1
    Options
    mrivera713 wrote: »
    Hello everyone. I don't know if it's too late to join the group but I started my weight loss journey on April 15th at 253 lbs. Today I weighed in at 228.8 lbs. SW 253 lbs. CW 228.8 lbs.
    Hello. It's never too late to join us on MY 100 POUND JOURNEY. Welcome.

If my calculations are correct, you've lost a whopping 23 lbs in only 46 days. That's about 4 lbs a week 🔥 Wow! You're doing great. Tell us how you did it. What have you been eating? I want to know. 😎

• 7freshflowers
    Options
    lislisa123 wrote: »
    Total Month Loss: 10lbs Current weight: 325.6lbs. Hope everyone else is doing well and keeping focused. Best of luck, hoping June brings much success to us all! :)
    Hey Lisa. You've lost about 2.5 lbs a week last month. Nice work. Way to go! 👏🏼 I have a good feeling about the month of June. 🤠

• 7freshflowers
    edited June 1
    Options
    I'm down another 0.5 lb since yesterday.

So far today, I've eaten 2 packs of Walmart Great Value instant apple cinnamon oatmeal, 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 naval orange and 1 cup of coffee. ☕️ 🥣 🥚

For Dinner, I plan on eating a Baked russet potato with butter, salt & pepper, 1 can of del monte spinach, a tossed green salad with red onions, garbanzo beans, and Ken's thousand island dressing. Frozen mixed fruit from Costco for desert. If my menu changes, I'll let you know. 🥗 🥔 🍊

The box of hard boiled eggs I bought from Costco is almost gone. I have 6 left. When those eggs are gone, I plan on leaving eggs out of my diet completely. They seem to be slowing me down. 🥕 🥔 🥦
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone I tried in Jan to start losing again but I was not in the right frame of mind. It is June 1st and I am ready to get back on track. I had previously lost 280 pounds, but never made it to my goal weight. In 2020 I started gaining my weight back. Tomorrow I will weigh in, post my weight, and set new goals. I did look around today and see things have changed since I was last here or maybe I am just older and have forgotten how everything works in the community and on the tracking of what I eat. Please bear with me as I learn everything all over again.
  • 7freshflowers
    edited June 2
    Options
    Hi Everyone I tried in Jan to start losing again but I was not in the right frame of mind. It is June 1st and I am ready to get back on track. I had previously lost 280 pounds. In 2020 I started gaining my weight back. Tomorrow I will weigh in, post my weight, and set new goals.
    Hi Amanda. It’s nice to see you again. You first joined MY 100 POUND JOURNEY in January. Welcome back. Tomorrow you’re off to a fresh new start. I’ll be rooting for you. 🦋

• 7freshflowers
    edited June 3
    Options
    I've lost 2 pounds since yesterday. Today's menu:

BREAKFAST: 2 packs Apple cinnamon instant oatmeal. 1 naval orange. 2 hardboiled eggs. Black coffee. ☕️ 🥣 🥚

DINNER: 3 Veggie Tacos made from--- 3 crunchy Ortega taco shells. 0.5 cup of Morning Star Farms Chorizo Crumbles. Chopped iceberg lettuce. 1 small chopped tomato. 1 Kirkland Chunky guacamole mini cup. Crystal hot sauce. 🌮 🌮 🌮

DESERT: about 3 cups of Costco frozen mixed fruit and 1 cup of chamomile tea. 🫖 🍑
  • 7freshflowers
    edited June 3
    Options
    Correction: The Taco Shells weren't Ortega They were Old El Paso crunchy taco shells.

Some of my favorite snacks that help me lose weight are: Skinny Pop Popcorn from Costco, and canned Goya brand garbanzo beans (Goya tastes the best). I pour them in a strainer, rinse them well with water, and eat the entire can of beans like popcorn. 😋