MY 100 POUND JOURNEY

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• 7freshflowers
    7freshflowers Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone. I’ve lost 1 lb since yesterday. It’s supposed to be 105 in my town today. ☀️ 🥵

9ylps43ub2bt.jpeg
  • lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    😎Month of June Results 😎

Start of June weight: 325.6lbs
    End of June weight: 319.6lbs
    Total Month Loss: 6lbs

Hi guys, I hope you all are killing it at your goals and if not, that you are at the very least trying to get there. I would love to see monthly updates from everyone. It would be nice to see where everyone is at weight/goal-wise, compared to when they started. But it’s up to you guys to share. It’s nice to have peps with common goals and common struggles. Anyway, hope all is well with you guys, best of luck in July. Don’t let Fourth of July/summer food crack you, you got this!

weight.png
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    lislisa123 wrote: »
    😎Month of June Results 😎

Good for you!! A great start.
  • jgot2lose2
    jgot2lose2 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Two months down - June I did lose momentum (fun, spur of the moment vacation where I didn't worry about tracking what I was eating or what I was eating). I did manage to lose 0.8 lbs and am back to tracking my food.

Highest Weight 328.4
    Current 317.4 (7/1/24)
    1st Short Term Goal: 295
  • gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    SW 258.4 lbs July 2023
    CW 236.4 lbs
    GW 180 lbs
    Ultimate GW 150 lbs

Been maintaining my weight within 2 lbs and the 20 lbs off since last July.
  • gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    lislisa123 wrote: »
    😎Month of June Results 😎

Hi guys, I hope you all are killing it at your goals and if not, that you are at the very least trying to get there. I would love to see monthly updates from everyone. It would be nice to see where everyone is at weight/goal-wise, compared to when they started. But it’s up to you guys to share. It’s nice to have peps with common goals and common struggles. Anyway, hope all is well with you guys, best of luck in July. Don’t let Fourth of July/summer food crack you, you got this!

weight.png

Way to go, Lisa. Happy Fourth!