Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

MY 100 POUND JOURNEY

Replies

• florida4me
    florida4me Posts: 6 Member
    Hello everyone. I’m excited. Today I weigh 305.8. Looking forward to entering the 200’s very soon. 😀
    Is anyone else within 5 or 10 pounds of leaving the 300’s? 😎

Congrats!! I too can hardly wait to reach the 200's as well. I have a little farther to go than yourself. Still 9.8 lbs away but looking forward to two-topia.
  • 7freshflowers
    7freshflowers Posts: 161 Member
    florida4me wrote: »
    Hello everyone. I’m excited. Today I weigh 305.8. Looking forward to entering the 200’s very soon. 😀
    Is anyone else within 5 or 10 pounds of leaving the 300’s? 😎

Congrats!! I too can hardly wait to reach the 200's as well. I have a little farther to go than yourself. Still 9.8 lbs away but looking forward to two-topia.

Hello Debbie. Thanks. Unfortunately, I’ve gained about 5 pounds, and now I too am 10 pounds from “two-topia.” I weigh exactly 310 today.

So far today I’ve eaten an entire large cantaloupe, 1 banana, and 1 small .65 oz bag of skinny pop popcorn. Hope it hasn’t caused me to gain more weight. I’ll try to have a light dinner. But I’m craving spaghetti and “meatless” meatballs. 😋
  • LilyPearl66
    LilyPearl66 Posts: 7 Member
    I started in February at 320. I am currently 287. I am fighting for every lb. My bp is much better but my cholesterol and triglycerides went up. I have adjusted some macros to see if that will help.
  • 7freshflowers
    I started in February at 320. I am currently 287. I am fighting for every lb. My bp is much better but my cholesterol and triglycerides went up. I have adjusted some macros to see if that will help.
    Hello Lily Pearl. You’re doing well with your weight loss. You’re in the 200’s now.. 👏 I’m jealous.

• gesundundmunter
    gesundundmunter Posts: 222 Member
    SW 258.4 lbs July 2023
    CW 238.4 lbs
    GW 180 lbs
    Ultimate GW 150 lbs

I've been waiting a couple of days to report. Alas, the scales went up some 2-3 lbs.

On the upside, watching the Olympics, especially women's gymnastics, has motivated me to stretch/do ballet stretches again, in addition to my under-desk bike exercise. Gymnastics and track and field remind me of my childhood sports achievements as I am bridging the 50-year gap (mostly mentally :)).
  • 7freshflowers
    Struggling to enter the 200’s before September 1. Today I ate:

1 large bowl of Malt-O-meal hot cereal with some sugar on top. 1 banana, 1 cup fresh blueberries, 1 entire can of Goya Garbonzo beans, 1 can of Campbells vegetarian vegetable soup, and 2 premium saltine crackers. Hope I didn’t overdo it again.

We’ll see what the scale says tomorrow.
  • 7freshflowers

x7xvwfhaxoht.jpeg
  • 7freshflowers
    Hello everyone. How are you doing on MY 100 POUND JOURNEY? I'm 8.6 pounds away from seeing 300. 🥦
  • JodieHut
    JodieHut Posts: 701 Member
    Good morning All....

@7freshflowers ... that's exciting! Reaching intermittent goals is so exciting! You got this!

The "thought" of having to lose over 100 pounds (150 for me!) is very intimidating. Every time I would start a new diet plan I always felt defeated before I even started due to the number of pounds I need to lose. Patience has never been a strong attribute of mine! LOL! I am trying really hard to just focus on the intermittent goals this time.... whether it be a number on scale, a new size in clothing, or walking further on my walking pad each day. And, its helping me stay focused. I am down 56 pounds since Feb 24th and still feeling motivated. Only 94lbs to go!!!! :)

Stay Positive!!

SW:280
    CW:224
    GW:130

• lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 862 Member
    Hello everyone. How are you doing on MY 100 POUND JOURNEY? I'm 8.6 pounds away from seeing 300. 🥦

I'm 11lbs away from that 300 lb finish line. Well, maybe not a finish line, more like a pit stop. Lol.
  • 7freshflowers
    JodieHut wrote: »
    The "thought" of having to lose over 100 pounds (150 for me!) is very intimidating. I am trying really hard to just focus on the intermittent goals this time.... whether it be a number on scale, a new size in clothing, or walking further on my walking pad each day. And, it’s helping me stay focused. I am down 56 pounds since Feb 24th and still feeling motivated. Only 94lbs to go!!!! :) Stay Positive!! SW:280 CW:224

You’re awesome! I really like your attitude and plan of action. You’ve lost about 10 pounds every month since Feb 24th. 👏

• 7freshflowers
    lislisa123 wrote: »

I'm 11lbs away from that 300 lb finish line. Well, maybe not a finish line, more like a pit stop. Lol.
    Yes Lisa. 300 is just a “pit stop” but It will be a thrilling one. That’s for sure. 😀 👍

• 7freshflowers
    0kv0wykoh2fk.jpeg
  • 7freshflowers
    How are you doing everyone? As of today, I’m only 6.4 lbs away from 300. My short-term goal is to reach 300 by SEPTEMBER 1st.
  • lislisa123
    @7freshflowers Nice job, I'm a few pounds higher at 308.4lbs.
  • 7freshflowers
    lislisa123 wrote: »
    @7freshflowers Nice job, I'm a few pounds higher at 308.4lbs.
    Yay! 👏 😀

• lislisa123
    wi8j88gzw3hf.png

Hope everyone is doing well. September is almost here!
  • gesundundmunter

x7xvwfhaxoht.jpeg

Thanks for the chart. While I drink plain filtered water at work, at home I modify. I use sugar-free drink mix (5-10 cal per stick, preferably with Vit C) and dilute with Britta-filtered water for re-fill. I love color, so when a mix is super light in color, I add food coloring, think "Hawaiian Punch."
  • gesundundmunter
    SW 258.4 lbs July 2023
    CW 238.0 lbs
    GW 180 lbs
    Ultimate GW 150 lbs

I've been maintaining +/- 3 lbs, working 1-2 hours of underdesk-bike on the days that I don't go out. Also been tracking my daily protein.
  • 7freshflowers
    SW 258.4 lbs July 2023. CW 238.0 lbs. GW 180 lbs. I've been maintaining +/- 3 lbs, working 1-2 hours of underdesk-bike on the days that I don't go out. Also been tracking my daily protein.
    Good job! 👏 Keep on going strong. 😀 ☕️ ☀️