Can you review your past workouts?

Options
noahd413
noahd413 Posts: 3 Member
Is there anyway to look back and review previous workouts and what you did on said day once it’s logged or is it logged and left there with only the time and calories to review? Desktop site looks like it could store that information but im lost...

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,183 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    For standard logged exercises (including exercises synced from an activity tracker) you should be able to see each exercise and review them by using the Back arrow on your diary or choosing a date to review.

I'm guessing however that you're referring to Workout Routines, which just post as a generic "routine". We will definitely share your feedback about having more details under the workout routine diary entry with our team and we appreciate your help as we continue to improve our program!

Answers

• noahd413
    noahd413 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Also, if i add a routine that i created from my phone and then go to the desktop site, i can see it only adds it as cardio. On the desktop, when i try to add workouts it says i have nothing i created to choose from and can only select to add individual workouts by searching for them one by one (i thought that was the point of making a "my routine"). if this doesnt make sense i can try to add attachment photo/video that will get my point across. Thanks for any help!