FEBRUARY 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo good luck with the colonoscopy! Hope you get to pig out afterwards 😊
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    So 9 of us -

I'm sure you love you family, for me I can understand the additional motivation to get out every day and run.
    All of my co-workers with little kids love coming into the office for work. :)

😂 some Strava pointers for you when you sign-up😂
    I'll take it under advisement. I am still considering the ethics of the local race thing genius/evil, I'm not sure.

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,004 Member
    Options
    Yuck @Mari33a . Nice running though.

February has been a tough month for a lot of us @emptydog . Hopefully March will be better.

@daria0919 You are doing great with your plan!
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear of your stinky run @Mari33a. I’m glad it wasn’t a skunk though.

@emptydog I’m sure you’re doing your best. Just keep at it.

@quilteryoyo glad to hear colonoscopy went well. Hopefully, like you said, maybe an antibiotic will fix things if there’s a concern. But, hopefully it’s nothing.

@tarun_yadavA one day of overeating and then back on track! I had a whole week of eating out at restaurants last week, with a bit of wine and decadent desserts and my weight shot up and now my walking is slower. I can put it on in one week and then it takes 2-3 weeks to return to where I was before vacation.