Sometimes I just feel stuck! How I keep going when this happens ,,,, πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Options
Over the past 10 weeks I've felt so stuck. I also am in a holding pattern awaiting surgery.

I've been tracking my food, and exercising. There are times circumstances are beyond our control. This is the case I feel right now. One of all 4 of my parathryoids have a tumor on it/them. Since 99% of these are non cancerous that is not even (THANKFULLY) a worry.

Over the next 2 to 3 weeks no doubt I'll be as I am. If I wasn't tracking my food/exercise, I guarantee I'd be gaining so much!! Instead I've stayed between 177 and 178 in that range.

After the sugery, as I recover I am hoping I'll once again lose.

Though I DO FEEL STUCK, I am not without hope!! Many of us read the motovational stories looking for HOPE and STRENGTH when we are getting low on them.

Years ago I found an online site that helped me (Sparkpeople now closed) we relocated here in Aug of 2021 (DURING the pandemic at that!) My wonderful teammates help me when things get funky and cheer me on a LOT when things are going well. We work on healthy habits 2 at a time because hey, I am not sure about you, but I'm so easy to just grab a pizza, eat at McDonalds and I have NO DOUBT that chocolate cake, could be back on the menu as DINNER!! But instead I've learned how to cook (THANK YOU to all sites that show us step by step what to do!_)

Did you know that there's a group here on MFP that we get the support we need while we also exercise (at our current level, please never over extend) while working on 2 habits weekly? It's the 2024 Spring 5% Challenge! We are open now!! Here's the description: Plz join and have fun as we lose 5% of our weight, improve our health and make new friends. Race to Fascinating Places for 10 WEEKS! Now you can write your own success story! Have a chat or post questions in the Airport Lounge Discussion. Your friends are welcome too. Start date April 6th. (Invitations will be out before that so you can chat with your teammates as well as do a practice week!! The practice week starts on the 30th you'll be on your team a little bit before that.

Here's how to join!!

FIRST when you click on the link below you MUST Hit the BLUE JOIN BUTTON located on most devices under the team descrption on the right side of the page. AGAIN it's BRIGHT BLUE and has JOIN on it. If you can not post to the team, please double check it no longer says JOIN.

Next go the feed User: "kaliswalker"
πŸ’‘πŸ’‘Start Here - You Must Choose a TeamπŸ’‘πŸ’‘ and read to see which team you'd like (2 are full please pick an open one).

NOTICE what this challenge has done for myself

From 288 (I mostly used a power chair) to 177 (I can walk now!)
4moukqp5am1y.png

THE LINK
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/146243-2024-s-5-spring-community-team-plz-join-us