Using Fitness Pal for Warrior Babe work

Options
Hi my name is Angel and I’ve been in a battle with weight most of my adult life and now after menopause it has really been a battle. I’m using this platform to count macros and my exercise and would really like encouragement and inspiration. I’m so tired of feeling tired and want to gain strength and feel good in my body again.

Replies

• nehalkumarsingh5166
    nehalkumarsingh5166 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You have made the first step towards it. Keep Slaying 😉
  • thetakilita1993
    thetakilita1993 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You’re extremely mentally strong for having the courage to start and that’s going to reflect in your health journey! I believe in you and you got this!
  • Snookums666
    Snookums666 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It is a hard journey but you are already winning by joining this platform and taking steps towards your goals. You got this babe 💓
  • angelk2162
    angelk2162 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the encouragement and positive words. I needed that! 🫶🏽
  • bswolfe8847
    bswolfe8847 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You've probably seen others be successful at losing significant weight. You can do this! I find using MyFitnessPal app to track food and calories is a great tool to keep me on my 1200 calories a day plan. You've got this. Try doing something you've always wanted to do...for example set a routine time for walking. That helped me too.
  • jstrujillo005
    jstrujillo005 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 47 year old woman living in San Diego, California. I've lost the same 60 ish pounds over and over for the last 20 years. I've never tried to reach out to an online group, so this is super scary for me. I was ashamed of how much I gained and I always wanted to downplay it. Now I'm a type 2 diabetic and my doctor says I need to lose weight to help keep my blood sugar under control. I would love to meet people in the same boat!
  • rebeccahuberty2025
    rebeccahuberty2025 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new to this in a similar boat as you! I am also tracking macros. I am one week in. You are already winning by taking the step each day! Keep up the great work!
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    U got this. Anyone feel free to add. On here alot