When I was a kid I wanted but never got ..

Options

Replies

• BeckyMBisMe
    BeckyMBisMe Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    dance classes and clothes and shoes that every piece weren't handed down from an older sister or cousin :ohwell:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    A pony. :sad:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSENPEOKrBxtNDJwup9ZsWdxWqofB5Agq74TYY_PX1FzD60ozQI

:love: I never wanted a pony until JUST NOW!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    treehouse.jpg
  • ostrichagain
    ostrichagain Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I remember my sister wanted a Popple badly and never got one. I just wanted a pair of jeans that were long enough.
    little_sister.jpg

I would have gladly given you all five of mine.
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    A skinny face!! Still dont but I embrace what I do got!
  • CompressedCarbon
    CompressedCarbon Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    >She's always doing that. 4 years ago she got me drumsticks and a cow bell, cuz I love Christopher Walken.

TheRoadDog's daughter wins Most Awesome award. You must have done something right! :drinker:
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i wanted to be a rock star

but then i wanted to marry samantha fox to

samantha_fox_01.jpg
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    With 8 brothers and sisters I wanted my own room. Come to think of it I still don't have one and now don't want it.:noway:
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    new parents
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    a step mom
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I wanted a life size doll or Barbie and a car I could ride in but never got them. I wanted a doll house too but I got that when I was a little too old for it. I did not end up playing with it much.
  • JDBLY11
    Options
    treehouse.jpg

I wanted a tree house too! I saw Swiss Family Robinson and their house seemed so cool. I also wanted to live on an island or near the beach.
  • TKRV
    TKRV Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Nerd Alert:

I wanted to go to an Anime convention
  • JDBLY11
    Options
    I loved horses so I wanted one... you know what we got instead? Goats. Pygmy goats and occasional visits from our neighbor's chickens.

I also desperately wanted my own room. When I got one when I moved to my dad's at 17, I didn't like it so much. The whole house was too quiet with me being the only "kid" there when I was used to 5 other kids being around all the time.

I wanted to share a room with my sisters, but sadly they did not want to share a room with me. I did not like having my own room. Thankfully, I can share a room now with my husband. It is so nice.
  • wldrose75
    Options
    an older brother

Don't feel bad that you didn't get one. I always wanted an older brother too. Mom explained that an OLDER brother was a complete impossibility. She then explained that a younger brother or sister was also a hell to the no. When I was 13, I really did get the older brother I'd always wished for. (Dad married a woman with a son 5 months older than me). I was thrilled! For all of about 3 months. Then I realized that that was the stupidest wish I'd ever made. Older brothers are buttheads. :laugh:
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I wanted straight hair :sad: I suffered through the 80's with a nappy mullet. Thanks, mom.

I always got everything after everybody else it seemed :grumble:

I wanted to be a girl scout. Biggest thing I remember.
  • lakebett
    Options
    Street Shark action figures
  • SarahRosewriter
    Options
    A collie, just like Laddie in Lad, A Dog. Alas, my dad said a collie was too big for our suburban yard. When I finally got a dog at age 10, it was a Keeshond. I named him Tristan and took him to obedience school; he flunked twice. :-( He was no Laddie!
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    To go to camp in the summertime, and canoe! (instead of visiting family in the Old Country)
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    but then i wanted to marry samantha fox to

samantha_fox_01.jpg
    [/quote]

I TOTALLY forgot what the question was?? :love: