When I was a kid I wanted but never got ..

Options
1234568»

Replies

• FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    kids_polaris.jpg

POW-POW-POWER WHEELS!

But all in all I was a very fortunate child with loving parents who did their best. I was just not a child on wheels.

BOTH my boyfriend and I were deprived... we've already said our future kids will have one!..lol
  • Tryxxie2013
    Tryxxie2013 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    A baby brother or sister. :laugh: I know, weird kid, right?

Being a single child with divorced parents & my dad being "well-off", I never lacked in the toy/food/item department. But I never got that little sibling. So, needless to say, I have two kids so that they don't lack that.
  • Laststand2011
    Laststand2011 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    To be included.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    My own wing in the castle.

I had to share it with sister. Boo.
  • brixtonbanner
    brixtonbanner Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    the ITT Combat Radio

That would go nicely with my Johnny seven gunjohnny7_zps388fcc92.jpg
  • brixtonbanner
    brixtonbanner Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    @rbrigzy

I can detect a certain north of england approximately near 50 similarity going on here.
    Tell me when you really really really wanted the full action man paratrooper and german stormtrooper uniforms
    did your mum say "don't work I'll knit you some clothes for him"

How can you dominate / save the world / bedroom with chunky knit orange jumpers and matching slacks?
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    A pony. We were a family of six living in London in a little terraced house with a 50 foot garden and I couldn't understand why my parents wouldn't turn the shed into a stable.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Seamonkey's .. my mum wouldn't let me because
    she was creeped out with the flying monkeys in
    The Wizard of Oz. d'oh!
  • RBrigzy
    RBrigzy Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    @rbrigzy

I can detect a certain north of england approximately near 50 similarity going on here.
    Tell me when you really really really wanted the full action man paratrooper and german stormtrooper uniforms
    did your mum say "don't work I'll knit you some clothes for him"

How can you dominate / save the world / bedroom with chunky knit orange jumpers and matching slacks?

Ha!
    well I did play action man quite a allot, and we did make clothes for it too.
    My Mum & sister were good at that stuff - I made an action man sleeping bag - I still have it and use it to keep plant labels in - in the greenhouse!

Cheers to ya :)