Teresa502 Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Thanks @AlphaHowls!

Welcome home @quilteryoyo!
  • Laurz9191
    Laurz9191 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Lots of rain here today and with all the slugs about, I decided to go to the gym. I wasn’t all too motivated, as lunch time isn’t really my favourite time to run, but I did an hour on the treadmill and ran 9.1km, followed by some strength training. Even though it’s been rainy all week, it’s quite stuffy and humid outside, so it’s not all that pleasant- although nothing along the Texas standpoint to complain about! Tomorrow is supposed to be wet as well ;).

179.4/160km for May!

@quilteryoyo Welcome home!

@tarun_yadavA One more run for those 200 miles! Awesome!!!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,094 Member
    Options
    Thanks for setting up June @AlphaHowls .

Thanks @Teresa502 .

Thanks @Laurz9191 . I wouldn't want to run with all of the slugs you talk about either. I hope they go away soon and the weather improves for you.

Great running @yirara !

• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Thank you @emptydog
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,094 Member
    Options
    Congratulations @tarun_yadavA ! You did great this month, esp with the birthday celebrations thrown in there. I miss @Scott6255 too and wish him well. Maybe he'll come back one day.

Very nice running @emptydog . Sorry about your car. I hope you find another one that you like just as well. I need to start looking for one myself, but just hate car shopping.

• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo @chris_in_cal thank you both! ☺️☺️
  • Laurz9191
    Laurz9191 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Congrats @tarun_yadavA !!! What a great month you had!

Also congrats @chris_in_cal for keeping your streak!

I really wanted to bail on my run this morning and ended up putting it off until lunch time. Then I figured, @tarun_yadavA has to run 12km today and I would be happy with 6km- ie. don’t be a wimp- get it done. So I did and it was actually quite good weather compared to this morning’s rainy ick. I know I always feel fine once I start going. Usually whenever I am struggling with motivation, as soon as I start running I’m fine. It’s just getting out of the car and into the first minutes of running. I ran 7.2km.

186.8/160km for May! Now on to June!
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    I finished up the month with 83.72 miles. I thought about running this morning. The weather was beautiful and perfect for it. I'm hiking on the AT this weekend though with several big mountains on the plan for tomorrow so I decided to save my legs for that.

Congratulations to everyone for getting out there and moving this month! On to June!