MAY 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,087 Member
    Options
    Great running @Laurz9191 . They do say the only run you regret is the one you didn't do.

You did great with everything you have going on @AlphaHowls ! Yeah, you don't want to startle those deer. :wink:

Nice mileage @Teresa502 . Probably a good call about taking today as a rest day. Enjoy your hike. I look forward to seeing your pictures. It should be a great day for it.

Congrats to everyone for doing what you could this month. You're an inspiration.
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    I did a 2 mile wun driveway wun this morning. I thought that was going to give me 46 miles for the month. But, when I started going back through my journal to update my spreadsheet, I realized that I had forgotten about the Garmin SNAFU in Michigan and counted 0.15 mile too much. So, the monthly total was actually 45.85/50.00 miles. I'm okay with that considering the tennis tournament and wedding trip. I'm proud of myself for keeping the streak going. Plus, I had 22h50m46s and 12.54+ miles of other activities - tennis, gardening, lawn, and gym workouts.

I also trimmed some of the trees along my driveway today. There was a spot that I had started brushing up against the limbs on both sides when I drove by. Those limbs seem to grow out really quickly. I hope to get the entire driveway done soon, but that spot really, really needed it.
    dxe2o00i6jpb.jpg
    What it looked like before 2 hours of work.

49zxuc8m2za8.jpg
    After picture.
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    May total: 52.9 miles
    YTD: 387.9/1200 miles

5/7: 2 miles
    5/8: 1.9 miles
    5/9: 2.4 miles
    5/11: 3.5 miles
    5/12: 2.3 miles
    5/14: 6.5 miles
    5/15: 6.5 miles
    5/19: 2 miles
    5/20: 6.5 miles
    5/22: 4.1 miles
    5/26: 13.2 miles
    5/31: 2 miles

Short treadmill run after work today. May started out slow but I was able to work my mileage back up towards the end. That gives me hope that I can get back to normal next month.
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Awesome @tarun_yadavA! 200 miles is a big accomplishment.

Good work on the streaks @chris_in_cal and @quilteryoyo.
  • steviebee888
    steviebee888 Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    @martaindale I have a few Half Marathons I really liked. One of my favorites was the Rock-n-Roll New Orleans. It was a flat, but fun race. Of course, where I currently live, the Indy Mini is a great one as well. My favorite states were, of course, Hawaii as well as Montana. The Missoula Half and Marathon was a great race in Montana. I was hoping to see a moose, but did not. :'(;)
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    @steviebee888 I have a few Half Marathons I really liked.

Steviebee888, JIC this thread ends today and we all start up in the new June thread. I hope to see you there.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10916562/june-2024-monthly-running-challenge/p1?new=1
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    You are doing great with your mileage @SummerSkier !