Dangerous stupid stuff that you've done

Options

Replies

• BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I would have to say...meeting IRL some of the winners I've met online, including flying from Canada to Baton Rouge. Meh. I like to live dangerously.

Kansas is clower :):)
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Let a stranger drive me home at 3AM when I was drunk & stranded in a new city.
  • RunningForeverMama
    Options
    When I was 19 I walked across a the concrete barrier of a freeway overpass, tightrope style.:noway: I was holding someone's hand but still. They have a fence on that overpass now. :laugh:
  • lorieric5037
    Options
    Jumped out of a moving truck when I was pregnant with my 1st child!:noway:
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Jumped off the top of a covered bridge in fall in New England in a strapless bathing suit. When I jumped, my top came down so instead of using my arms appropriately, I was covering my chest. The water was so cold, I could not catch a breath when I finally surfaced. Nor could I move my arms & legs. I was gasping for air when some guy jumped in to pull me out. I'm sure he saved my life.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Told a girl that indeed that dress did make her look fat...
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Drinking two pitchers of beer then driving home. Many other, "Oh, I'm fine, I can drive moments."
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    160 mph ..........yes I got away ;)
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Flew across the country to meet, fall in love and live happily ever after with a guy I found on an online fitness site . . .

you too? cept I drove...
    we're working on the details of happily ever after, but the in love stage is pretty freakin awesome!
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

OdHJDOS.gif
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    dm6599.jpg

^
    Jumped off the end of this into the water. It was a dare...I was like 12 years old. Very dumb as the only way back was to climb the sea rocks up the wall or swim to shore. After jumping in my friends started shouting, "A shark, a shark!" ( I am pretty sure that they where joking but at that time I wasn't going to wait around to find out.) On the way up the wall I stepped on a sea urchin and got a spine stuck in my toe. When I got to the top I thought that I was going to die because I watched a lot of animal planet and remembered something about some urchins being poisonous. -.-

-I'm still alive.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Drank beer.
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hitchhiked (during the '70's)
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options

If you really want to live dangerously, tell her the dress doesn't make her look fat. All the fat on her body makes her look fat. The dress, however, does not hide it very well.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Drugs and alcohol mix.....hit a parked semi-truck head on.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Flew across the country to meet, fall in love and live happily ever after with a guy I found on an online fitness site . . .

Almost did this, but it would have been a Canada to US
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    the most dangerous thing -

over this weekend - I adopted two adorable kitty cats from the shelter.

why dangerous?

Becuz they are so adorable that i might have to pass out from squeeing!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I recently ate a yogurt that was past the sell by date.

I'm still here to talk about it.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    At the tender young age of 18, was stationed in "South East Asia" as an infantry scout (11D). "Volunteered" to pull point when on patrol. Ended up doing point for the rest of my tour ..... incredibly had no incidents (ambushes).

Did teach me a thing or two about volunteering for the rest of my 21 years in the Army.