Dangerous stupid stuff that you've done

Options

Replies

• Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I've seriously done soo much stupid *kitten* in my lifetime its pretty embarrassing.... fights, drugs, one nighter in jail....you name it...i've probably done it.

Wow, I have done one nighters and all nighters, but for some reason would not want the whole jail watching :-)

Just saying....
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Years redacted to protect those who shall remain nameless.

And getting involved with my exs. Both of them.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i don't remember half of it because i was three sheets to the wind. dangerous, stupid stuff landed me in the ER for alcohol poisoning not once, but twice, in just 6 years of drinking. now, i'm 6 years sober. much, much better.
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Did alot of the typical youth or alcohol induced stupid crap that most people do.

I also, on several occasions, would "ski" behind my dad's Jeep, with my brother driving, when the bridges near my house would ice over.

While trying to be funny I accidentally ran our 3 wheel ATV into the river
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go with either car soccer or shotgun tennis.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    was swinging from a rope swing and at the apex i was a good 20-25ft from the ground. i let go of the rope to slide down and catch the knot but the knot slipped and i fell. as i flipped in the air i could see my friends running down the hill to meet me and yelling jesus hes going to die.

hit the ground and literally bounced a good 3 ft in the air.

upon highschool graduation me and my friends would play it-tag. using our cars. within 3 municipalities.

also after graduation me and my friend went to europe to stay with her family and see U2. well thats what we told my father, but when we got there we befriended these nice people who flirted with us and so we let them in the place we had. you see my friends parents had a house there but were away so we had the place all to ourselves. Next thing i know im running under the bed talking to my dad on my cell phone freaking out they are going to take me. i did my best to yell everything i saw as i was sold into slavery....
    I used to be a door to door sales person. We would often travel to less than pleasant areas to sell our goods. Some of the scariest moments:

-Some guy jumped out of his truck and flashed me his wang.

i thought you looked familiar

Oh, good. I always wanted to let you know:

I wasn't impressed. :ohwell:
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    i don't remember half of it because i was three sheets to the wind. dangerous, stupid stuff landed me in the ER for alcohol poisoning not once, but twice, in just 6 years of drinking. now, i'm 6 years sober. much, much better.

:flowerforyou:
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Used to ride bullet bikes. I liked getting chased by cops. Never caught. Stupid.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    At 4, awaking a friends dog with affection ..
    causing a near death experience and
    many stitches with a hospital stay .. lesson
    learned.
  • danarandallreed
    danarandallreed Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Stupid - Got on the back of Harley at 2am with a bearded stranger, then wrecked totaling the bike. I did not have a scratch on me. Miracle.

Dangerous - Lived alone on my dad's isolated 500 acre farm for 10 years and was never afraid.

Scary - Landed a crop duster with an experienced pilot beside me. He would not help me because he said I needed to understand fear is a feeling and not a condition. That "felt" scary even though he was ready to take over at any second. I never got in a plane with him again.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    craig's list
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Too many to type, but in a nutshell, the majority of my early 20's. lol Let's just say I definitely have a guardian angel watching my back!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    I....oh, God, this is a real confession.

(Breathing, breathing)

Many years ago, I had a serious drug problem. I haven't used drugs in 25 years, haven't had a drink in 15 years. But back in the day, I was heavy into cocaine.

I was 21/22 years old and on a binge once, and ran out of my stash. My regular dealer wasn't available, so I went (alone) to the really really REALLY bad area of town (Newark, NJ, if you know it, down to the projects) to get some. Out of the car, up to some guy. He told me to follow him. I did. Into an abandoned building, up the stairs. Gave him my money, he told me to wait. I did. For a long time. Turns out, there were stairs on the other end of the floor. He had taken my money & disappeared.

I got away easy that night. What was taken (money) was the least of what I had. I could have been raped or killed, easily. Just another addict lost to statistics.

So that's my most dangerous, most stupid thing. Ever.

:flowerforyou: so glad you're here with us to share!! talk about scary. i had a lot of things like that happen to me as well (that i can remember). who knows what happened when i was blacked out.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    Oh, good. I always wanted to let you know:

I wasn't impressed. :ohwell:

well played grasshopper
  • nichi123
    Options
    Unfortunately, when I was 17, 18 I did a lot of drugs. Harder stuff that almost ruined me. But I came through it and it seems like I was another person.
  • idontknowwhoiamia
    Options
    Snowboarding completely wasted...ended up on the ER with blood spraying out of my head.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Jumped from a cliff (only about 45-50 feet) into the water next to a waterfall. So much fun.

Rode on the back of a bike in cut-offs and a tank top, while exceeding speeds of 100 MPH (we were racing my aunt and another guy who were on a Harley) no helmets or even shoes on.

Having a drinking contest to see who could drink 4 Long Island Ice Teas the fastest, I won, and then I got to drive home about an hour later. Very not smart!

There are so many more, I have almost grown up, but not quite there yet. Lol
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Probably a toss up between Iceberg Jumping and walking home (in the dark) knowing there's a polar bear the next street over and telling Bear Patrol, that I nahhh, I don't need a ride, it's all good.

That and 'license plate spotting' for a girl as she took johns so if she didn't come back I could report them. Oh and getting mouthy with a pimp who just beat one of his girls with his cane enough to hospitalize her (I wasn't working the streets, but I ran with a pretty rough crowd for a while when I was young.)

I'm not nearly so stupid now that I have created humans who depend on me to be there for them.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    All involved man-made drugs. Driving an hour while coming down and all I remember was a black out, though I made it there somehow without being killed or arrested, taking like 5+ uppers and 5+ downers at the same time... all those stupid, dangerous mistakes were from the summer I turned 18. Thankfully, the summer I turned 19 I had my son and all of that ended.

The most dangerous thing I've done in the past year? Ride on a golf cart with my boss (who was on cough syrup) down a very steep, wet grade. She took it a bit faster than I would have liked..
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Aside from using bad judgement about being sober enough to drive too many times, I'd have to say drunkely getting on a boat at night with one girlfriend and 4 strange guys we had just met in a bar, and going out on the lake with them. They apparently thought they were going to all do us both... They finally took us back, but knowing you really don't have anywhere to 'escape' is scary! :noway: