Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

How About We Don't Delete Newsfeeds

Replies

• Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 477 Member
    edited July 1
    We need the newsfeed back!! This activity board thing is crappy. It’s useless and not at all the same effect. I can’t follow what my friends are doing here nor can I communicate with them. Why go backwards in time like this. C’mon mfp get with it. Bring it back!!!
  • The_Sangoma
    The_Sangoma Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 7
    Is this why the home page is so useless and meaningless now?
  • jeffhendershot
    jeffhendershot Posts: 8 Member
    edited July 7
    EVERYONE I’ve spoken with misses the old social wall. Please bring it back!
  • Joulssy
    Joulssy Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 1
    Bring back the newsfeed MFP please !
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 447 Member
    kje1fdqj6akg.jpg

Hey MFP, here's a suggestion for you ~ give us back our newsfeed!! So many people used it daily to connect with their friends. It's wasn't a "rarely used feature" as stated in a recent comment by one of your employees. Bring it back, be a hero and save the day for those of us who have loved you in the past and are currently disappointed and pissed!
    Signed,
    A former fan with 4868 days logging
  • mlboyer100
    mlboyer100 Posts: 115 Member
    Apparently Mgmt is monitoring this group! As I was scrolling down through comments, reading and hitting Like, Inspiring, Insightful options… something happened! It went from multiple selections to only allowing one selection! It gets better! All of my previous Likes, etc, disappeared! Gone! Like I never responded! They are rigging the Books so the Powers That Be don’t see the real numbers! The reports will show the response numbers they “want to see”, not what they actually are! Absolutely disgusting! This message will probably disappear too!
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,224 Member
    mlboyer100 wrote: »
    Apparently Mgmt is monitoring this group! As I was scrolling down through comments, reading and hitting Like, Inspiring, Insightful options… something happened! It went from multiple selections to only allowing one selection! It gets better! All of my previous Likes, etc, disappeared! Gone! Like I never responded! They are rigging the Books so the Powers That Be don’t see the real numbers! The reports will show the response numbers they “want to see”, not what they actually are! Absolutely disgusting! This message will probably disappear too!

That's never been a thing here. Ever. You've only ever been allowed to choose one reaction option. I've been here since 2011, so I feel confident speaking on that. Please don't create conspiracy theories. It doesn't do anything to help the people who are already upset about the Newsfeed removal. Maybe you are confusing that ability with one from another forum? And I second what Lietchi and Ann have said.
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 754 Member
    Who cares that it is old software? Only MFP apparently. It’s so helpful to have the newsfeed and I would like to keep mine.
  • BCLadybug888
    BCLadybug888 Posts: 1,626 Member
    Can new software not be implemented to create a wall or ticker or whatever name you want to give a new Newsfeed?? Fine if it was becoming obsolete and difficult to maintain, we get that, but replace it please with something functionally similar.
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 441 Member
    edited July 1
    I don't know why they are asking for feedback, after deleting the one thing we all really want. :( If they won't give us a Newsfeed, then why would they listen to any other suggestion?
    I bet it's a ploy to take a couple of those ideas and say, "Hey, look! We listened to your feedback!" but really it's going to be an empty gesture to try to shut us up about the only thing we want back.