6/10 4 week TWJ challenge starts
    6/11
    6/12
    6/13
    6/14
  • Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Has anyone heard from @SModa61 ??? I think she has missed a couple of rounds. I worry about people when they disappear.

Me too! I think she posted the first day and said she would participate… I’ve been looking out for her to no avail!

• Chapter_3
    Options
    @_JeffreyD_ I’m so sorry for your losses.

@_JeffreyD_
    I ditto the words of comfort that have been shared. Such an onslaught of grief to process. I’m sorry.
  • evivahealth
    evivahealth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    F, 36, 5'2"
    SW: 90kg (2016)
    LW: 59kg (2019)
    Post-babies SW: 75kg (2023)
    UGW: 60kg

R262 Starting Weight: 67.8kg / 149.5lb
    R262 Goal Weight: -0.5kg / 1lb
    Goal calories: 1500-1800 depending on running training

Thank you @quiltingjaine!

6/5 - forgot to weigh 🙈 - calories ✅
    6/6 - 66.6kg/146.8lb (-1.2kg/2.6lb) - calories ✅
    6/7 - 66.6kg/146.8lb (0.0kg/lb) - happy to see the initial big drop stick. This is my first time back logging calories in a few months. Struggling to shake a cold at the moment and it's getting very boring! Managing what I can and trying to rest.
    6/8 - 66.7kg/147lb (+0.1kg) - had a work luncheon yesterday, ate what was put in front of me and then didn't log after that. Looking forward to a better day today.
    6/9
    6/10
    6/11
    6/12
    6/13
    6/14
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,956 Member
    Options
    itladyee wrote: »
    @quiltingjaine
    Has anyone heard from @SModa61 ??? I think she has missed a couple of rounds. I worry about people when they disappear.

She posted in the last round (May 30th) but said she was tied up with her parent's estate and was struggling to post to the group.

Charissa, thank you. I think I remember that, now that you have repeated it. This has been a tough week for me and I can’t remember what day it is half of the time.

@reshii_devi Thank you for that quote.

"Death is nothing else but going home to God. The bond of love will be unbroken for all eternity."

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    @_JeffreyD_ - so sad for your losses, but thanks for sharing the positive insight into their personalities. My condolences, love & hugs to you and their families and friends <3
  • Chapter_3
    edited June 8
    Options
    Skyleen75 wrote: »
    @Chapter_3 I had to “break-up” with my best friend of thirty years. She lives on champagne and cigarettes, it was fun when we were young. Now it’s just heart disease, cancer and diabetes.
    Our relationship now is phone calls that I enjoy because I usually do chores or lift weights while she drinks and smokes.
    I could never completely walk away- too much shared history but we rarely hang out in person. We talk several times a week.

Thank you so much for letting me know I’m not alone struggling with these decisions. You found a solution. I’m definitely going to figure this one out somehow.
    Skyleen75 wrote: »
    siw86r0y47q6.jpeg

This is just flat out gorgeous! You are an angel… Seriously. A precious, precious angel!