Introducing Myself

Options
Hi! I’m Lindsay and this is my first day on the app. Due to some health complications, I’ve had to pick up an entirely new diet— specifically avoiding things high in sugar or sugar alcohol as a substitute, high fructose corn syrup, corn sugar, basically everything that’s convenient and snacky. I’d absolutely love someone to friend me and help me find some easy recipes that are low in sugar! It would also be lovely if there’s any other women on a diet specific to PCOS that could give me some pointers! Doing my best to shape my life. Thanks for reading. :) xoxo

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    Hi, Lindsay!

With apologies, I'm not an expert on PCOS or that style of eating, but I think you may find some tips here if you use search here in the Community to find PCOS threads, or look in the Food and Nutrition or Recipes sections of the Community for low-sugar tips. (If you use search, I'd suggest filtering to look just at posts from maybe the last couple of years. MFP goes back a long time, and I think that the medical science and research around PCOS is better recently, maybe more speculation and myths back some years.)

Wishing you success!