Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

JULY 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

1181920212224»

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,312 Member
    @Scott6255 I'm glad that you had a fun weekend with the family. So sorry your shin is still giving you problems when running on the road. Hopefully a few more days on the TM will be all that it takes. Could you possibly have a defective pair of shoes?

Great running in July @ContraryMaryMary . I hope rolling your quads helps your back.

Great running @martaindale , @henridw2095 , and @AmunahSki .

@SummerSkier You can do it. I'm glad that you got in a hard tennis match. That's always fun.
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,244 Member
    @kgirlhart I hate when I do that. Even though I know it doesn't really matter, it bothers me when I mess up my watch.
    Laurz9191 wrote: »
    I finally decided to try @martaindale ‘s frozen hydration pack trick. Total game changer!

Yay! Glad it worked for you. I think it makes a big difference too. Running to a bakery sounds like a great idea!
  • quilteryoyo
    Congratulations on getting it done @Teresa502 .

Excellent mileage @AlphaHowls .

Great running @Laurz9191 . Glad the frozen hydration pack worked. It is cool that all the workers at the bakery were interested in your running prowess. Have fun tomorrow. I love to look at fancy cars too.

Great running @tarun_yadavA !

You did great @emptydog .

@kgirlhart Things like that aggravate me too. I usually look at the elapsed time vs running time and subtract the time Garmin said I was stopped and then update the run data. Great running for the month!

You did great @martaindale . I hope you sleep better tonight.

Congratulations @Mari33a ! You did great!

Congratulations to everyone who met their goals or gave it the old college try. You all inspire me and keep me going.
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,501 Member
    Yup
    ...really hosed it up
  • quilteryoyo
    You did great @chris_in_cal !

@steviebee888 41.8 miles isn't anything to sneeze at. I'm sure you can do 50 in August.
  • quilteryoyo
    You did great @shanaber !