LESS Alcohol ~ JULY 2024 ~ One Day at A Time

167891012»

Replies

• SurferGirl1982
    SurferGirl1982 Posts: 225 Member
    edited July 31

Michieb125 wrote: »

But, last night I loosened the reins and after having a huge glass of low alcohol wine I opened a nice red and had half the bottle!

Sounds like me 😀

11 out of 31 days is actually 35%. Not bad!

• SurferGirl1982
    edited July 31
    @Womona - I missed the app that you shared for tracking drinks with color coding.

• SparkSpringtime69
    SparkSpringtime69 Posts: 1,122 Member
    @surfergirl1982 I'm glad to hear that your eye appt. went well, and as others have noted, that you were able to be honest with him about your drinking. I agree with @NonnieDoiron that your doc sounds like a good doctor for the support without judgement. Sending good vibes your way for your appt. tomorrow. As for your July stats - you found this thread and you've showed up every day since then, that seems like a great first step. See you (and everyone else) in August.
    @NonnieDoiron Congrats on breaking the 180s!
    @chicbuc Sounds like you had a great time with your dad. BTW - "I did pretty darn good with the drinking until the last day" is a win - you could probably just say "I did pretty darn good with the drinking" PERIOD. Nice final July stats.
    @womona WOOHOO a bigger boat sounds awesome !!!
    @MissMay thank you for the link to the August thread, and as always, thank you for your continued support with these threads and all of the helpful info you post at the beginning of each and every one.
  • Michieb125
    Michieb125 Posts: 686 Member
    @SurferGirl1982 for you and anyone else:

The App @Womona shared is called Drink Control - I just downloaded it from the App Store. Looks like it tracks every kind of alcohol you can imagine - like!
  • SurferGirl1982
    @SparkSpringtime69 - It seems I have been getting lucky with my healthcare team. I have some pretty good doctors. My July stats couldn't be worse. But I have been cutting down. So, I believe August will be much better.

@Michieb125 - Thanks for the name of the app. I will check it out. I'm a bit of a numbers person. So, it sounds interesting and fun.

See you all in the August thread 🙂
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 561 Member
    edited August 1
    BTW - "I did pretty darn good with the drinking until the last day" is a win - you could probably just say "I did pretty darn good with the drinking" PERIOD

You are right! Thank you for the positivity! See you all in the August thread :smile: ( I can't get my comment outside of the quote :lol: )

• SparkSpringtime69
    SparkSpringtime69 Posts: 1,122 Member
    July Final Tally:
    AF = 15
    A = 16