How does one connect with others and make friends with this app?

gunnsgirl91303
gunnsgirl91303 Posts: 26 Member
Hi, I'm looking to make some friends here but can't figure out how to do it. I'm 61 and just looking for support and to support others who are trying to become their healthiest selves.

I am a Christian and enjoy good discussions, trading ideas and success stories and just having fun!

Answers

• Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 362 Member
    Not easy
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Hi, I'm looking to make some friends here but can't figure out how to do it. I'm 61 and just looking for support and to support others who are trying to become their healthiest selves.

I am a Christian and enjoy good discussions, trading ideas and success stories and just having fun!

It's not really easy. However there are Fat 2 Fit groups that you can join that can offer support.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,633 Member
    joining groups is a way
  • Trishcolli
    Trishcolli Posts: 151 Member
    They got rid of the community
    Newsfeed aspect so u less
    You
    Join a group it’s you on your own and with a group it’s pretty much same
  • kenandersonwy
    kenandersonwy Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I am looking for the same. 65 living in Wyoming.
  • Linda6947
    Linda6947 Posts: 1 Member
    I am as well. Been working on since 2020, have to get a couple of surgeries but doctors won't until I get under 200 lbs. I start off strong but lose it. Even though mom has same problem all she knows to do is gripe about what I should be doing and what I'm doing wrong thinking it'll change my way of doing things but all it does is push me down lower into depression