Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 267

Replies

• fmfdfa2020
    fmfdfa2020 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Anabirgite wrote: »
    @fmfdfa2020

I sympathize, I several unpleasant reaction allergies, some uncomfortable and several extreme...I make an oat and cottage cheese pancake/crepe. I know I got the idea somewhere and have been playing with for years. I add protein powder for my sweet pancakes which are my afternoon snacks( these freeze very well) and I make savory crepe ones for dinner - no protein powder- but herbs or garlic whatever goes with my dinner. My alternative to pasta.

100 g rolled oats
    228 g cottage cheese
    8 ounces eggs (4-5 eggs depending on egg size)
    2 scoops protein powder- Been using Orgain

Blend oats until they are a meal. Add protein powder cottage cheese and eggs, mix to well blended. Make pancakes.

@anabirgite - Thank you for sharing your recipe. I experiment all the time and this recipe looks interesting and healthy. I'm allergic to eggs but have thought about looking into using an egg replacement product. If the replacement doesn't work for this one, I'll make them for my husband who doesn't eat gluten. :)
  • Jensmakingprogress
    Jensmakingprogress Posts: 199 Member
    @UTMom81 your schedule is about the same as mine. I’ve been trying to wait until 3 to eat because that’s when my DH gets home and wants something after work. I like the idea of having lunch then a protein shake around 3. I’m going to give that a try and see how it works.

I love Chick-Fil-As grilled nuggets! I always forget we have one right down the street. I’ll have to try and remember that for good/quick fast food.

Thank you!!