Female, late 30s, early 40s. Creating an Accountability whatsapp group. Let's lose weight Together!

lolascloud
lolascloud Posts: 3 Member
edited August 1 in Motivation and Support
Hi everyone,

I'm a professional woman living in London, UK, and I've decided it's time to make a real change in my life. At 85kg, ( 20kg of which I gained gradually over the last 13 years) I have a goal to lose this 20kg over the next six months by losing 4-5kg per month. It's not just about the number on the scale—it's about feeling healthier, stronger, and more confident in my late 30s and early 40s.

I've been thinking that this journey would be so much better with some like-minded women alongside me. So, I've decided to start a WhatsApp group for those of us who are in a similar stage of life and looking to get fitter and healthier. This isn't just about losing weight; it's about gaining energy, self-love, and a supportive community.

Here's what I'm hoping for: **Accountability**: A place where we can check in, share our progress, and give each other that extra push when we need it.
**Support**: Whether it's a tough day or a celebration, I want us to be there for each other.
**Sharing Tips**: From healthy recipes to workout ideas, let's swap what works and what doesn’t.
**Fun & Motivation**: Let’s keep the energy positive and inspiring!

If you're a woman in your late 30s or early 40s and you're on a similar journey, I'd love for you to join me. We can share our highs and lows, cheer each other on, and make some new friends along the way.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, drop me a message or comment below, and I’ll add you to the group. Let’s make these next six months truly transformative!

Looking forward to connecting with you!