Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi, I’m AC - Coach and Athlete

Celebrating_Victories_AC
Celebrating_Victories_AC Posts: 3 Member
edited August 1 in Introduce Yourself
#1 Goal: ♥️ Thy Body All Ways

I’m in the best shape of my life, and feel strong, well toned. I essentially know what to do, and am ready, willing and able. Grateful for the moment!

My goal is to match the elevated conditioning with my appearance. Mid section remodeling ;-), and shift in body composition back to at least where I was six months ago.

I'm recovering from a sports injury (Sept 2023). Gravity works… reliably. 🥸

Between the heat and periods of extraordinary pain, I indulged in more treats than I normally do. Comfort food is comforting. Rookie move. Ha

I’m not feeling worried or out of control, as I’m barely out of my comfort zone. Still, it’s time to pay attention and assure that Im eating enough protein. Veggies, fats, complex carbs and the rest is easy. It’s all about supporting healing processes for optimal recovery.

I love to cook and make versions of all my favorite dishes with limited to zero gluten or dairy, which helps reduce inflammation in my case.

This is my first ever experience with the App and this community. I enjoyed reading some of your introductions. I’m open to new friends and expect to check in here one to three times weekly.

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,885 Member
    Welcome! Feel free to offer advice to those that need it!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 40 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • I appreciate the warm welcome! Looks as though you’ve been at this a while. Is there a setting to make the text larger? Or is it time I talk myself into putting on my glasses? 😅 They’re a new to me necessity. @ninerbuff!