Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi everyone!

MakeupxMegs
MakeupxMegs Posts: 1 Member
edited August 17 in Introduce Yourself
I’m not exactly new here, I had this app a few years ago and decided to come back. I found this to be very helpful in my weight loss journey, and decided to utilize it once again. I successfully lost quite a bit, but I still have about 20lbs I’d like to lose. I mostly focus on my protein intake, and as far as exercise I mostly weight lift with a bit of cardio thrown in. I figure tracking my meals and finding fitness buddies will do nothing but help! Feel free to add me or say hello and we can help motivate each other! :)

Replies

• Nova
    Nova Posts: 10,228 MFP Staff
    Welcome back!! You can do this!!
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 339 Member
    Welcome
  • MaryM6316
    MaryM6316 Posts: 7 Member
    Welcome back. I am new to this app and still trying to figure out how to be a part of the community. Been using noom for almost a year and transitioning to mfp if I like it. I enjoy the community aspect of noom and want that moving forward. I would love to be a part of a motivating group.