Replies

• alphaip
    alphaip Posts: 86
    Options
    Chomp Bump!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    1. I did not know that I would have to learn how to respond when strangers tell me I'm hot. :blushing:
    2. I did not know that I could run for 5 miles without stopping.
    3. I did not know that downsizing my ring would be as symbolic as it has been. (From size 7 to 5 1/2 and it's still too large).
    4. I did not know I would love zumba sooooooooo much.
    5. I did not know that wearing cute workout gear would make exercise that much more fun.

GREAT THREAD! :)
  • nahhan12
    nahhan12 Posts: 79
    Options
    I LOVE THIS THREAD!

1) I did not know that reading about strangers' successes would be so motivating
    2) I did not know that I could lose weight by eating more (1500 calories a day is my magic number)
    3) I did not know that I could ever stay on a "diet" for more than 2 weeks without going crazy
    4) I did not know that I would ever be faced with getting rid of clothes because they were too BIG
    5) I did not know how great it would feel to be proud of my healthy eating and to be able to share that with my fiancé
  • randilea
    randilea Posts: 140
    Options
    I did not know that a support system can make a world of difference.
  • TXGrl65
    TXGrl65 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Love your quote from Coach Lombardi...and it is SO true!
  • LareishaH
    LareishaH Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    1.I did not know that I could go without french fries, mashed potatoes, potato chips, baked potatoes or any other form of potatoes because I loved them so much.
    2.I did not know that I could actually reach the point where I am not eating enough calories per day. (Really working on staying above 1200, but it is kind of hard!)
    3.I did not know that if I added healthy eating with my normal exercise routine I would actually lose weight after years of working out to no avail.
    4.I did not know that some of my friends and family members were not going to be as supportive as I would have liked once I started changing my diet and losing weight.
    5.I did not know that counting calories was so easy and beneficial.

BTW: I love this topic!!!