Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Needing Accountability Buddies for Exercising!

Hello everyone,

I’ve been using MyFitnessPal for a while now, and I’ve come to the point where I’ve lost enough weight that I feel comfortable enough to go back to the gym to exercise. Has anyone else recently gone through the phase of building back confidence in themselves to go to the gym consistently? I find it really hard to break through the embarrassment of how much weight I gained in 2020. Maybe I need a friend(s) to help keep me consistent. Anyone trained to be an accountability buddy?

Replies

• tararodrick85
    tararodrick85 Posts: 4 Member
    The gym is for everyone and don’t let anyone discourage you! Personally, working out does wonders for my mental health so maybe it help with your confidence as well!

I like to ask my friends and family into training for events with me like races to help me stay on track, setting a specific goals helps me too.