Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello from Lincolnshire - England!

So, ive tried using this app many times before, and in all honesty I’ve always quit after a few days.. not just the app, but eating healthy and trying to lose weight.

This time though, something is different. I saw a photo of myself that someone had taken in a girls night out, and it made me feel sick to my stomach.

I am getting married in November 2026, and I REFUSE to look the way I do now in a wedding dress. I want to be able to look through my wedding album and look back at how gorgeous I looked, not how frumpy I am!

I have all the pinch of nom books and I must admit I love every recipe I’ve tried so far, so eating healthy has never been easier for me! I’m looking for some friends to share this journey with, I’ve also set up a instagram to add meal photos and progress posts to if anyone would like to follow? I am by no means a social media queen or influencer, so it will be very basic 😂 @tanyas.weightlossjourney

Replies