New Here

Hello,
27yr 300lbs female came here from many people recommending this to help loss weight.
im so exciting to start this journey to a better more loved version of myself. so far im doing a calorie count. then plan on included more movement! wish me best of luck!!!

i also wish everyone else good vibes on their journeys,
Tagged:

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 11,001 Member
    Welcome, Trish! My wife's name is Trish, also!

There are some great threads created by our members, bookmarked to the top of each category that may be helpful. Just look for "Most Helpful Posts - whatever the category name is”.

For example:
    You can also ask your questions in any category that interests you, read posts or questions made by other members, join a group, or add some friends.

Here are some frequently asked questions that may also be helpful: FAQ's
  • KatieFour
    KatieFour Posts: 5 Member
    Hey! Wishing you awesome luck, i told myself for years weight loss wasn’t even possible for me now that ive been able to lose weight I wish I could have told myself at the start just how much I got this. I started with 20 minute walks in the morning, getting more protein, drinking more water and following cooking accounts on insta that made healthier versions of things I loved, there are so many good ones. If you ever need motivation or a friend, shoot me a message