Ever faked an "O"

Options

Replies

• HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    As a phone sex operator, it's my job. ;)

Congratulations, you have won.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    g-o-a-t-and-your-m-o-m-o.gif

I def just stared at this for a good 3 minutes ! WTF?

Yeah. That was the only thing I could thing of to contribute to this topic. - Team Penis
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    For gods sakes... why do you think god gave men tongues? If you have to get some rope and sit on their face FFS!. No need to fake anything you should have. Sorry.. rope bit was a joke.

DANG...(puts rope back in the garage)

Want to be friends :laugh: :tongue:

WITH BENEFITS!!!!!
    Slaps *kitten*! Behave.
  • K_Serz
    Options
    I have a couple times. Everytime it was when I took a long shower, not expecting to get laid that night, then getting surprised after I get out. So instead of admitting my shame, I would just go ahead and do it. Unfortunately, it can take a LONG time to finish the second time. She had already finished several times and was getting sore, and I was exhausted because I was in crappy shape, so I would just fake it. :laugh:

F That. Just tell her.

"I didnt finish, Im going to get Ice Cream. Do you want any?"
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Me? No way and my jungle lovin always ends up like this.....
    funny-sex-youre-welcom-lion-pics.jpg
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    As a phone sex operator, it's my job. ;)

The 1990's called... they want their job back.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options

Just spit out my coffee. Too funny
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I have a couple times. Everytime it was when I took a long shower, not expecting to get laid that night, then getting surprised after I get out. So instead of admitting my shame, I would just go ahead and do it. Unfortunately, it can take a LONG time to finish the second time. She had already finished several times and was getting sore, and I was exhausted because I was in crappy shape, so I would just fake it. :laugh:

F That. Just tell her.

Well I was embarrassed to admit why I couldnt and I didnt want her to think it was her!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

Mmm she looks happy.
  • krmullig
    krmullig Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I never give undeserved validation in that department. I'm not mean but if you ask I will say "no" if no is true! It does no one any good to fake it! :)
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    For gods sakes... why do you think god gave men tongues? If you have to get some rope and sit on their face FFS!. No need to fake anything you should have. Sorry.. rope bit was a joke.

DANG...(puts rope back in the garage)

Want to be friends :laugh: :tongue:

WITH BENEFITS!!!!!
    Slaps *kitten*! Behave.

That WAS me behaving...
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

This cannot be unseen

Because I can't stop looking at it...
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

F That. Just tell her.

Well I was embarrassed to admit why I couldnt and I didnt want her to think it was her!

I think it's totally gentlemanly of you to fake it ;)
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    no. i have a great 'singing voice' but you have to earn it.
  • K_Serz
    Options

F That. Just tell her.

Ahhh, gotcha. Did you still eat ice cream after?
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Once.

I'm a marathon runner so to speak.

She already crossed the finish line a 5-6 times and her shoe was a little small for my foot. It got a little painful, and I just wanted the race to end without tears.
  • liftingheavy1
    Options

During the mating season, lionesses have sex up to 50 times a day for four days and nights in a row with as many as five males – but each bout lasts only ten seconds. LOL
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    This isn't an easy feat for us men.... other then maybe pulling out and hawk a loogie and spit it onto her back? lol seriously how could that work?

Use condoms and/ or don't pull out. :wink:

Yup. That's what I do.

Also, have you never had an orgasm witout ejaculation?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

F That. Just tell her.

I think it's totally gentlemanly of you to fake it ;)

I think so too. Especially since she was left happy regardless.
  • LePetitCochon
    Options

This cannot be unseen

Because I can't stop looking at it...

Exactly!
This discussion has been closed.