• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Don't mind me...

...I'm just here to silently judge.
  • allieandlanie
    allieandlanie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I absolutely agree with this!! I have not had the MFP Police tell me anything..... I have had MFP friends give me constructive criticism but always in a helpful way. If I asked for advice I must accept all even if I don't agree. I live in a world where toddlers are constantly snacking and a husband who seems to eat more sweets when I am trying to loose weight. I have a family that I feed so I may not always have the healthiest items logged but it is what it is. When I reach my goal weight I want to be able to face the world around me and know what needs to be done in order to stay at my goal weight. I eat fast food, junk food and healthy food. I have learned to have portion control. I still struggle with the urge to not over eat but it is getting better day by day. I have done nutrisystem and it worked great for me but the moment I stopped paying $300 plus a month I gained all of the weight back. I didn't know how to eat or what to eat. MFP has been a wonderful tool to help me learn what I can and can not do personally. This is not a diet for me, it is truly a way of living.
  • Laststand2011
    Laststand2011 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    AWESOME.. A post I actually LIKE. :0)

Thanks!!
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Oh no, here come the MFP cops now...
    815_5.jpg
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Oh no, here come the MFP cops now...
    815_5.jpg

These boys get that syrup in 'em, they get all antsy in their pantsy
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m4e7737xmJ1qdojzho1_500.gif
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    *like :-D good post!
  • Nyoei
    Nyoei Posts: 8
    Options
    Thank you! <3<3<3<3<3 (Also, I don't like to see what I did either when I mess up:D)
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_moydc0xJQo1qz4rgp.gif

Thank you, OP. You're wonderful. Congratulations on your weightloss.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    MFP Police? Police?! No one told me there are MFP police!

eje6.gif
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    post-22528-Minion-Friendship-Umbrella-gif-9N3c.gif
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I love this post, I break all these rules all the time, that's life ... I'm losing weight for me not to please anyone nor their silly rules.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Love this
  • CharNordie
    CharNordie Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I think I love you for this post!! :heart:

Oh I want to add my confession -

I wait until the end of the day when I know I'm not going to eat anything else - then I work out how many squares of chocolate I could eat with the remaining calories I have left and sometimes .... just sometimes, I eat that chocolate goddammit! :happy:

Hahahahaha ooooh I love this. I do the exact same thing!! Made me laugh to know I wasn't the only one. :)