How often do you look at your friends/co-worker's feet?

Options
1235»

Replies

• _jamieb
    Options
    That is disgusting and I don't blame you for not wanting to go back!! I rarely look at other peoples feet but am very self conscious about mine and keep them nice and neat :) Luckily for me I have a family member that does pedi's out of her home!!!!!
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Most men don't give a hill of beans about women's toes as long as they're clean and there are five on each foot.

FALSE
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I think nail polish is like frosting on a brownie. A nice treat but hardly necessary if what's underneath is good quality.

Keep your feet clean and smooth, the nails trimmed and neat, and put a clear or sparkly topcoat on if you dont want them completely bare, so little mistakes are easier to clean up and less noticeable.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Most men don't give a hill of beans about women's toes as long as they're clean and there are five on each foot.

FALSE

^THIS!
  • prettigirl01
    prettigirl01 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    never for coworkers because we have to wear closed toe shoes but with friends i just glance whenever they have their feet out just to see how well they keep up with their piggies
  • imakeyoukneel
    imakeyoukneel Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for feet so quite a lot actually lol
  • sarahruizfitnessjourney
    sarahruizfitnessjourney Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I always do it myself from home with Jamberry Nail Wraps, but do enjoy a pedi every now and then.
  • Darkaller
    Darkaller Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Rarely ever unless their foot wear catches my attention.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Lol, what a gross thread to revive.