All milk diet

Options

Replies

• MatthewLewis81
    MatthewLewis81 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Things close to this have actually been done, but usually with whole, raw milk.

http://www.yourfamilyfarmer.com/fresh-thoughts/i-really-shouldnt-tell-you-this
    http://www.realmilk.com/health/milk-cure/
    http://www.eatingwell.com/nutrition_health/nutrition_news_information/is_raw_milk_more_nutritious_than_pasteurized_milk

Note: While I have never been on an all-milk diet, there were several months (almost a full year, actually) about a year ago when the only milk my wife and I drank was raw milk from a local farm. I don't have any scientific data to back it up, but I can tell you we both felt much better and there were none of the normal side effects (such as bloating) that we both typically have when drinking lots of store milk at a time. I don't know what pasteurization and homogenization do to milk, but it hurts it in some way that will immediately be obvious to anyone who gives raw milk an honest try for a few days.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    yuk
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Most animals can have a diet of very few things or one thing and develop and live fully healthy lives. The only "food" we can consume as humans without variety is breast milk.
  • susieoj
    susieoj Posts: 181
    Options
    All I can think of is a milk challenge I watched my guy friends do a few years ago....it didn't end pretty lol I have video in case you still want to drink that much milk guys ... But really... Why would you want to drink only milk, no one can love milk that much lol :)
  • NeverCatchYourBreath
    Options
    I would be miserable personally. 1% milk tastes terrible. Milk doesn't provide a varied enough spread of vitamins and minerals either. Sure, someone could probably live on this (they'd probably get scurvy and god knows what other vitamin deficiency driven diseases though) but unhappily.

Scurvy is caused by a Vitamin C deficiency, which skim milk has enough of that you'd be fine if you drank it all day every day. One glass of skim milk can provide as much as 14% of your DV or Vit C.
  • BrentJulius
    BrentJulius Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'd throw in a good multi-vitamin like Animal Paks, a micro-nutrient drink or juiced veggies if you have time everyday too. Maybe a fiber supplement. Only thing is that they say if you drink too much milk you can begin to get a sensitivity to it, which I hope not because I probably drink close to a half gallon of skim milk a day and cannot live without it..
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    For my birthday I want milk. Make a note MB.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I would just miss food!! Food is my friend.........but sometimes a nasty little hussy friend :)
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    320yu345swyu.gif

In for the HanaKimi.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    For some reason I can't stop thinking about Meet The Parents and the scene about milking a cat.
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    So, are you going to actually try it OP?
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    For my birthday I want milk. Make a note MB.

I'll need to put this on my calendar. :flowerforyou:
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    You could become lactose intolerant and then you'll have to wear a diaper.......no one wants that.
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I run from milk because My face would become one big *kitten* puss filled red pimple!!!:noway:
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    You would poop yourself.
    lol
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Well, if you take your multivitamins... *rubs chin*

Oh good god, I'm considering this! Food budget is now $40 a week plus vitamins! *runs to store*

Hahah! IKR? As an aside though, 1% milk would never keep me feeling full and I'd pee even MORE than usual.
  • CometMeebru
    Options
    yeah this is called gomad, its good for bulking

why the fuk would you drink skim milk tho?
  • NormInv
    Options
    So, are you going to actually try it OP?

not really but I know that all you need in this world is a family of cows
  • NormInv
    Options
    yeah this is called gomad, its good for bulking

why the fuk would you drink skim milk tho?

hey genius, read OP. You wanna keep your fat macros reasonable.