All milk diet

Options

Replies

• jayjay12345654321
    jayjay12345654321 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Well, if you take your multivitamins... *rubs chin*

Oh good god, I'm considering this! Food budget is now $40 a week plus vitamins! *runs to store*

Lol! 7 days of milk is $13.50 in Texas (at Aldi's). That brings the budget way down. Hmmm ... ;)
  • jayjay12345654321
    jayjay12345654321 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Lacking in many nutrients.
    Zero:
    0 Fiber <<<<< ----zip. zero.
    0 Starch
    0 Vitamin C
    0 Vitamin E
    0 Vitamin K
    0 Thiamin
    0 Manganese
    0 Iron

Very very little:
    Thiamin
    Niacin
    Folate
    Copper

A large portion of the calories come from sugars.

Might have:
    Anibiotics
    Probably GMOs
    bovine growth hormones ( rBGH), a known carcinogen
    chemically-synthesized vitamin D

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/dairy-and-egg-products/74/2

http://butterbeliever.com/fat-free-dairy-skim-milk-secrets/

I never thought of it that way. An all milk diet is better than McDonald's! SIGN ME UP!!!
  • LuvDarkChocolate
    LuvDarkChocolate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Whats wrong with drinking 16.4 cups of 1% milk everyday and eating/drinking nothing else.

You get 1800 calories, 213 carbs, 49 fats, and 147 protein grams. Very reasonable.

Tell me why this cannot work.

Be ****ting like a camel
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    When i was bulking training under Gregg Ernst, he had me drinking 1 gallon of raw cows milk a day. It wasn't my diet but man that milk was amazing when it came to size and strength. I went up to 255lbs from 189lbs in no time and was squatting 600lbs (bench squats) in less then a year. Irony of the story was Gregg became lactose intolerant as a result of drinking so much milk.
  • escapeartist90210
    Options
    You'd send your body/hormones out of whack eventually...c'mon a diet of ALL milk is unrealistic from the get go.
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Can i do this but with only cheese?
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    OK thus far nobody has really presented a huge con that would derail this diet. For example, you can take some husk powder or one of those pills to meet the fiber goal.

So as an experiment I am thinking about trying this diet for a week. In addition to my original post about milk, I will add a multivitamin, a fiber pill or husk powder, and maybe two eggs. Fair?

I will start a new thread with my progress, before and after pics and stats etc.

Stay tuned.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    OK thus far nobody has really presented a huge con that would derail this diet. For example, you can take some husk powder or one of those pills to meet the fiber goal.

So as an experiment I am thinking about trying this diet for a week. In addition to my original post about milk, I will add a multivitamin, a fiber pill or husk powder, and maybe two eggs. Fair?

I will start a new thread with my progress, before and after pics and stats etc.

Stay tuned.

So...how often are you going to drink the milk? Normal meal times? Pound it all at once?
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options

Stay tuned.

You're going to grow boobies. It's on the interweb so it's true. Moobies.

http://www.naturalnews.com/029493_China_milk_hormones.html
  • NormInv
    Options

Stay tuned.

You're going to grow boobies. It's on the interweb so it's true. Moobies.

http://www.naturalnews.com/029493_China_milk_hormones.html

Someone suggested I go for organic, raw milk. So maybe that would help.
  • NormInv
    Options

Stay tuned.

So...how often are you going to drink the milk? Normal meal times? Pound it all at once?

Breakfast
    snack
    lunch 1
    snack
    lunch 2
    snack
    pre-workout protein
    during workout drink
    post workout protein
    dinner
    late night snack
    indulgence snack
    cravings snack
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    you are going to poop the nasty kind of cheese.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    First of all people, never once did I mention anything about losing weight. If anything I emphasized on macros because I was more talking abbot a complete diet, or close to it. In convinced that if you're stranded on an island with a cow, you can live happily ever after.

[img]http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy253/blue-nightingale/contest banners and images/cow-kiss.gif[/img]

will stick up for you in a fight
  • NormInv
    Options
    First of all people, never once did I mention anything about losing weight. If anything I emphasized on macros because I was more talking abbot a complete diet, or close to it. In convinced that if you're stranded on an island with a cow, you can live happily ever after.

[img]http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy253/blue-nightingale/contest banners and images/cow-kiss.gif[/img]

will stick up for you in a fight

sexy!
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I'd prefer a 16 oz TBone steak with 8 oz of chocolate cake: 1791 calories, 124 carbs, 105 fat, 85 protein, and half the cholesterol of a milk diet.:tongue:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    milk during your workout? LOL

I hadn't considered that. Water during workout. You might barf!
  • Debbie_Ferr
    Debbie_Ferr Posts: 582 Member
    Options

Stay tuned.

I like your original idea of 'just milk'. aka no eggs.

Althought a multiV & fiber/husk supplement is do-able.
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    check my food logs
  • WhoHa42
    WhoHa42 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I can confirm Wisi drinks my milk every day
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWUVgk_IItT-cWMXfj5ZlLZ_RBsaRHdwl2D0FV8SMJs1q5r2et