30s & 40s Motivation!

Options

Replies

• monchandler
    monchandler Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I will be 38 in a couple of weeks..log daily, fitbit user..like competition!!!
  • jessa271
    Options
    I'm 37 and always looking for people who actually INTERACT on here! Feel free to add me!
  • kereknautz
    kereknautz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Ya'all, I am from the beautiful State of Wisconsin. Just turned 46 and my goal is Fab and Fit. I am in the military and due to a few injuries over the last few years I have gained 46 pounds and refuse to continue to hate life. I have joined a gym, and I am working with a trainer that is working with my injuries and learning to eat clean. Support, motivation and accountability are what I need. Hence the trainer that I can't afford... Knowing I have an appointment and have to report makes it so much easier than the procrastination I am famous for when it comes to my health. Feel free to add me. Good luck to Ya'all~!
  • Careygirl1968
    Careygirl1968 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    45 in just a week or so and re-committed to being active daily on MFP. I've been successful in my fitness journey, but some health issues resulted in a minor setback. I'm a Midwesterner - love boating, photography, and music. Empty nester, but bad at time management and putting myself first. When I'm committed, I'm obsessive, when I'm off the wagon - I'm waaaaayyy off.

I like friends who are blunt in their MFP interactions - I don't need a lot of cheerleading for completing my journal, but need accountability if you see bad calories choices, not enough water, or no exercise. I value quality feedback.

That's me in a nutshell :-) Add me if we share like philosophies!
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    32, log in daily (just hit day 640 in a row), got about 55lbs to lose.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 started at 333 pounds at the back of January feel free to add me
  • lovejoypao
    lovejoypao Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    just got into the group of the 30s :( ...feel free to add :D
  • westmor
    westmor Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    In my 40's now, but don't feel it! I am pretty active physically and log on to mfp every day. Please feel free to add me as a friend, always good to have additional friends for mutual support and motivation!
  • kadavula80
    Options
    34 here. Just got in a couple of days back. I weigh 120 kg and need to desperately cut down on the kilos. Don't mind if you all out there talk about cheeseburgers, that's how I got here in the first place. Need some friends to motivate me. Thanks.
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    fellow 30 club member, daily logger, daily exerciser and lover of Big Macs and lost 72 llbs despite still loving big macs! :drinker: oh and tequila lol who doesn't love tequila right! :drinker:
  • JenFit77
    JenFit77 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jen I joined yesterday. I would like to have more friends, anyone can add me
  • angelamangus1
    angelamangus1 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    36 here and looking for support and motivation from peers alike! Feel free to add me!
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and hoping to lose a few more pounds than my original goal and tone up. I need to get back on track with healthier eating and would love some friends/support. Anyone is welcome to add me!
  • happylife2014
    happylife2014 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Was just thinking the same thing.. :) Feel free to add me!! More motivation the better!!
  • happylife2014
    happylife2014 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me!! :) I've had MFP for a while, just haven't added friends. I have just used it for calorie tracking and such.. I would like to add friends to help with motivation and also realize that there are others that have off days with dieting and weight loss.. :) Thanks much!
  • rafiki2013
    rafiki2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, figured I better reply soon, 50 is around the corner~
    I post and support daily! :)
  • nitaleotta
    nitaleotta Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 33 - excited about MFP and motivated to keep making progress. Feel free to add me :)
  • dread352
    Options
    I'm 43 and I'm finding getting the weight off is a little more difficult
    then when I was younger feel free to add me.
  • Zina559
    Options
    I'm in my 30's. Feel free to add me. I could really use the support and motivation.